Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Hello peeps, me again.....
Now , I have busy with some decoupage... and as you might know i am scissor challenged!! anything more than fussy cutting an image and my hand complains... Thankfully theses are die cut, and pop out really well....


See the flowers are really intricate, but popped out like a dream... I embossed white card.. added some lace and pearls and mounted the die cur rose on a nestie shape.. the butterfly is 3d'd .. easy peasy!




I would like to enter my flower card in....
1.Crazy Amigo challenge- Flowers.
2.Creative Monday challenge-Anything goes
thanks for popping by this morning.. I will be back later with a S.W.A.L.K. sneak peek and competition details....
Hugs 

2 comments:

  1. Lis this is so pretty and elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh how beautiful is,this its so elegant just adore this hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete