Pages

Followers

Thursday, 31 May 2012

Lili's Little fairies - Anything goes

Hello guys.. i'm baaaack!
 Yep, a busy posting day today... time for another Lili's Little Fairies Challenge.. this week the theme is "Anything Goes"....
I am in my element working with these images.. and with an anything goes theme I did take a while choosing which one to go with....



now, the colour scheme was a little easier as I saw these papers used by the lovely Pops, they are from Raspberry roda.. and are called Sally Ann .. so the colours on my image , the lovely Rosie Posie came from there... coloured with my spectrums...





The lattice in white is from my MS punch around the page punch.... a little muslin, and flowers from stash... a touch of stickles on the flowers.. I think the sentiment is a Crafters Companion stamp.. Beatrix potter , I think....




  I hope you will check out the really talented bunch on the Lili's Design team ,and creations from my fellow GDT girlies too....
 I am entering this card in...
1.Diva's by design- Anything goes
2.Stampavie & more- for a girl
3.Waste not Wednesday- forgotten stuff ( stamp)
4.Love to create - add a sentiment
5.crafting for all seasons- Many layers
Phew, that's a frantic morning of posting.. Back to more Dt samples for me... I will be back real soon... thanks for your lovely company..
 hugs xxx



11 comments:

  1. Back you are - and with a true beauty too hun!
    Stunning!
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lis, I hope you are well.
    This is such a pretty card, I love your fab colour combination and beautifully coloured image.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so sweet! Love your color combination and your coloring looks amazing.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the absolute cutest image ever. I love your color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the absolute cutest image ever. I love your color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow Lis this is stunning, beautiful colouring and I love the mix of papers
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Lis thanks so much for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love you're wonderful card, its so adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lis,
    This is so pretty and your colouring is beautiful.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautfiul card thanks for sharing with us this week over at Love to Create Challenge blog, Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this over on the LOTV blog and I had to come and have a better look at it! It's blooming gorgeous! Lovely papers - I'll be having a look at those - stunning colours and details hugs karen x

    ReplyDelete