Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Lili's little fairies- favourite craft tool...

Hello everyone... well i am pooped... back to Zumba today after ages off... I haven't been without exercise.. as the allotment is pretty physical..But I am feeling kinda stiff... Zumba followed by body jam.. I am Cream Crackered! Then its work in half an hour... bad move I think!
lol!
Anyway , quick card.. using a combo of papers I used recently... I used really like the papers together.. and it uses up scraps too.... 
 The challenge over at Lili's little fairies is your fav craft tool..... Which has to be my cuttle bug.. to use all my dies.. I LOVE my dies.. mind you I LOVE my alcohol markers too.... 


 I love this image.. she is coloured with my Spectrums... lace is from stash, the flowers are from my MFT dienamics flower trio... the scallop and circle are from my nesties....








 there is a wee close up.. you can see the glitter.. you can't have a fairy without glitter right?
so quickly to enter this in...
1.Lili's little fairies- fav craft tool
2.Bunny Zoes - anything goes
3.Hooked on crafts- flowers
4.Stamp & create - for the ladies  
5.Tammy'sscrappincorner- show us your flowers 
6.Paper sundaes - things with wings 
7.Waste not Wednesdays- Using my scraps(hope thats ok)
 must dash.. time for work.. hope my stiff legs will feel better for the walk....
back tomorrow with my Miss Muffet Dt card.
Hugs xx



10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love this image and you've coloured it to perfection. Love the lace and all your details. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Lili's Little Fairies, hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh Lis Hope your not into much pain with the body aches, that drained me reading it lol. Your card is fantastic! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card lis.your colours are beautiful and fab sweet image :D
    i feel knackered reading all that, i hope you don`t ache as much now.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable. I love it

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a wonderful card, fab image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is SO pretty Lis! Fab image, love the papers and great flowers too. Thanks for joining in with my WNW challenge hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! Thanks so much for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your GDT post at LOTV! I see we are going to be GDT teamies! I wonder if you are as excited as I am? Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this month at Bunny Zoe Crafts. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete