Pages

Followers

Thursday, 24 May 2012

Lili's Little Fairies GDT - anything but a square

Hello my lovelies..... I hope this lovely sunshine is where you are, and your week is going well...today is a special day for me... because today i can proudly post a card as GDT for Lili's Little Fairies.... this has had me grinning from ear to ear since I found out... I am so thrilled.. I'd like to thank all the girls for giving me this amazing honour! ... best stop now or I will be blubbing!! ...
 So, without much ado here is my card for this weeks challenge "Anything but a square"....


this little cutie, who I have had quite a while now, is called Rosie with a cake, she is coloured with my spectrums... the papers are Cosmo Cricket "tea for two"... I have used my new circle dies from Go Kreate.. they are large frame size.. (thanks Coops), the swirl is Cheery Lynn flourish....




 the sentiment is from the lovely Paulette from TLC... she creates such fabulous digi's.. I really love her sentiments.. they are just the perfect finish to a card.... please pop over and check out the divine creations from the DT and from my fellow new GDT teamies  Tracey & Judy.....
now, all I need to do is enter this in...
1.Bearly Mine- anything goes
2.Die cutting diva's - Buttons, banners & birthdays...
3.Sweet stamps- anything goes
4.Top tip Tuesday- dig out the old  
5.Hot shot crafts - die cuts
thanks for stopping by today.. its always lovely to read your sweet comments..
 hugs xx

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation sweetie, looks fabulous ♥ Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Hun,how beautiful,is this,love the shape,and the detail well,brilliant,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is totally gorgeous Lis! I love it!
    Congrats on your GDT position!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lis
    A gorgeous and beautiful card love the LOTV image and beautiful colour's thankyou for joining us this week at Bearly Mine
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card; thanks for entering the Die Cuttin' Divas challenge this week--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the shape, sweet image and pretty elements. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card lis.the shape is fab and i love the sweet image and pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the GDT post! Beautiful card and colouring :) Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, beautiful colours and details and sweet, adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Verry cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Hope to see you back next week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card.Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Die Cuts Challenge.

    Hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very stunning card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. AdoThanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week.
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.comrable card! I love the image and how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super job coloring this adorable LOTV image and the circle card design with the flourishes is outstanding hun!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge and be sure to join us again next time so I can pop in and visit! :)
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  16. fabulous shaped card hun and your image is just too cute
    thanks for joining us at BMC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very pretty and sweet. It's a wonderful card with great colours. Thanks for playing with us at Bearly Mine this week. Good luck!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty Lis, I love it!
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x
    (Lili's Little Fairies GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  19. smashing coloring skills
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise

    I HAVE CANDY ON My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an adorable card! Congrats on your GDT. I love the colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete