Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 9 May 2012

A Little request

Hi guys.. just a quick post... my M-I-L makes things for charity, Animal Rescue & Children In Need .. and is in a sewing group to make things to sell at fetes and craft fairs...they are based Nr Beverley, East Yorks. She has asked me if I have any odds and sods, buttons, beads sequins etc to sew onto their projects....
here are a few pics....












 I was just wondering if any of my crafty friends have any unwanted items too.... you know those items that rattle around in your craft stash... unloved ?
 I know she would be thrilled if anyone had any donations.... Please leave me a comment.. and I will send you her address... Thanking you in anticipation... Lis  xx
Edited to say.. my email is on my  link on the sidebar.at the top.... thanks 
----------------->

2 comments:

  1. I have some acrylic faceted beads and probably sequins too. I'm in England, not sure where you are. I don't mind sending overseas but naturally it would take longer to reach you. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi linda, thats fab,thanks .
    My email is lis-murphy@hotmail.co.uk.. I'll give you her address... xxx

    ReplyDelete