Pages

Followers

Thursday, 17 May 2012

Miss Muffet Challenge- Anything goes

Good morning peeps... one slightly still person here this morning... boy that Zumba sure does work everything!!!
Luckily , I only type with 2 fingers so I can manage a post today!lol!
 Today is time for a new challenge over at Miss Muffet....The theme is Anything goes
so, I chose to go masculine today...I have used one of the new releases...I chose Parsley as Red Cloud




 the papers are all scraps... the back one is Polkadoodles... corrugated card.. and the dots , I can't recall..... a feather and a charm...they are as old as the hills... lol!..... and  my image.. which was coloured with my spectrums....






I really enjoyed colouring this... all the rich colours...I fussy cut him out, and 3d'd him on...
Please pop over and see the Dt creations.. they are to die for.... 
 i would like to enter my card in...
1.just keep on creating- anything goes
2.stampavie and more- for a boy
3.Ladybug crafts- anything but a square
4.whimsy inspiration- anything goes
5.Allsorts - card for boy or man
6.CES challenge- anything goes
 thanks  for popping by.... I will be back with my next commission tomorrow.... Hugs xx



15 comments:

  1. Wonderful coloring Lis - love the cardboard accent too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring and love the neutral colours you have used. Great card.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lis this is gorgeous! The feather is the perfect touch! I love it! Fabulous colouring too!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is fab. Love all the colours and that image is so cute,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lis, just love the way you coloured up this little indian! It's a great project! hUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw this is gorgeous lis.love the fab image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Lis! Great use of the cardboard and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Hun,what a brilliant image just love this too bits,Hun super colouring Hun,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    Found your blog whilst looking through Diane's blog and I'm glad I picked you out of the list. Your characters are so different to others I have seen will have to look them up.
    The cards are great.

    Love
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute, love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this cutie! Thanks for sharing it with the Ladybugs "anything but square" challenge this time. Hugs,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable! I love the way you put it together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really cute Lis great image and super design
    Thanks for joining the Ladybirds this week at LCI and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks fabulous and a great way to color him too! Love the texture from the paper and the feather is a perfect touch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love love love this card, it is so cute. The colouring is just great.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge up asap :)

    ReplyDelete