Pages

Followers

Thursday, 31 May 2012

Miss Muffet Challenges - Rainbows, clouds or wings.

Hello my crafty friends.. How are you...its Thursday already.. and the week is just grand! Hasn't the weather been a treat?... So let's hope it continues into next week whilst hubby and i have a few days away....
 This morning its time for another Miss Muffet Challenge.. this week the theme is "Rainbows, Clouds or Wings".... What a dreamy challenge...


So, I opted for Sugar as  Swan Princess.. with wings from the Angel Accessories.....





The papers are the dreamy Prima ones called "Romantique"...Sugar is coloured with my markers, the delish lace was from The Ribbon Girl.. I got her using my £10 gift voucher I won at  Lili's little Fairies... Oh my, I coulda gone mad.. but I am trying to stick to my Stash Diet.....lol! 






 I coloured both the wings and sugar in , fussy cut then out and glued the wings on.. I am not that clever that I could do it on my PC.. although I am sure its really easy....
Please pop over and Check out the rest of the amazing Miss Muffet Dt creations.. they are phenomenal...!!
That just leaves me to say.. I would like to enter this in...
1.Celebrate the occasion- anything goes
2.Ladybug ink- Something with wings
3.365 cards.- Feeling fussy
4.Love to create - Add a sentiment
5.Ohh La la - Make it girly
6.Crafty calendar- things with wings
Thanks you so much for popping by..... Its lovely to know that you like to drop in and see me.. and all the comments are so much appreciated....
I will be back later with my Lili's little Fairies GDT card.. Til then.. Taraaaa! 
Hugs xxx

15 comments:

  1. Such a super card and I love your colouring of the little Swan Princess. :)

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! She looks perfect in her wings and with your amazing coloration...she looks life like.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Lis! She is beautiful. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Lis this is so cute, I just love those backing papers! Enjoy your few days away. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lis, love your card. The way you coloured that sweet ballerina and I love the vintage look. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card lis.the image is so sweet and i love your papers and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so pretty! She looks so delightful and gorgeous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty image, love the DP's on your beautiful card! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Anything Goes" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks beautiful and the layout is great especially the scalloped edges! Fabulous combination of images too and great colors! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just beautiful Lis! I love how you have angled the wings and the lace is so pretty!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge, Add a Sentiment! We Would Love to Have you Come Create with us again Really Soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, I'm loving those wings! Thanks for joining the Ladybugs this time,Happy crafting,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and great colouring!
    Thanks for joining the Ladybugs at LCI this week and good luck with the challenge
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful colouring on your image and just how adorable is she with her cheeky little wink. She works so well with your background papers. Thank you for entering our make it girlie challenge at Ooh La La creations.

    Alli x

    ReplyDelete