Pages

Followers

Sunday, 27 May 2012

More Meadow Cottage Bears....

Good morning to you... or is it afternoon yet..?
 i am having a leisurely Sunday... the boys are out on their bikes... and whilst i have loads to do.. I seem to be flitting about getting nothing done...!
 i hope you have been watching the shows on Create & Craft..? Apparently one of my cards were featured.. where i had coloured on Kraft....






... this one....... 
well you can now see my step by step tutorial on how to... here on the Spectrum Noir blog....
Now, I have another MCB card to share.....





Again, coloured with Spectrum Noirs...The papers are from the cd... a ribbon and doily , and the sentiment is from the stamps set....

   
this one is called Happy birthday.....
I hope you like him... Don't forget check out all the latest tips & techniques over at the Spectrum noir blog......
I would like to enter my card in..
1.Allsorts challenge- Happy birthday to someone special
2.Inspire me Fridays - anything goes
3. Robyn's Fetish- birthday cards with sentiment
4.Aud sentiments- any sentiment
5. Penny's papercrafty- anything goes
 Pop back tomorrow.. where I have an Adorables card for you....

14 comments:

  1. This is so very cute. I really love the bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I can't wait for my cd to arrive so I can have a play!

    Such lovely, cute bears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh two gorgeous cards, ovely colouring
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning cards lis.adorable sweet bears and your colouring is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tutorial Lis - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous Lis. So cute and your coloring is fab
    Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments this week.
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how exciting to have your card featured! I love your colouring it is just so perfect. And what a cutie image! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely project Lis! Thank you so much for sharing and participating in our anniversary celebrations at Allsorts, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards I love the one coloured on kraft

    Thanks for joining in our 3rd birthday celebrations this week at Allsorts...

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely image, beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are lovely cards. Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at Pennys and good luck Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards - colouring on kraft looks so effective.

    Thanks for joining us at Pennys.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete