Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Passion for Promarkers Challenge- photo inspiration

Good morning my lovely peeps! Its a fine spring day today... and we have a cheery spring colour scheme with the photo inspiration over at Passion For Promarkers....
   Now this is my take on the pic.....






 I have used the lovely Rosie from Digistamp Boutique... she is coloured with my Promarkers.. the papers are scraps from Prima sweet fairy papers.. I just added some faux stitching.. and voila!! 



 the rest of the DT have some lovely offerings.. and this week we are sponsored by Crafts and Me... 
 here is the photo for your inspiration...


 So , all that's left is for me to add my card to the following challenges...
1.Stamptacular Sunday. - butterfly kisses
2.the Squirrel and the Fox- one for the girls
3.2 sisters- make it girlie
4. Annabelle stamps - stitching
5.Jellypark- girlie girl
6.the Crafty Pad- Doodle it
thanks for joining me this morning , enjoy the rest of your day...
 Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Super sweet! Love how you've added the stitching to all those banners!
    Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lis this is too cute! I love this girlie and your colours are so perfect for her! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lis.
    Really a great card. Bright colors and really a card that makes me dream and long for summer!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lis.gorgeous sweet rosie and i love your pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is really beautiful Hun love that image,and just adore the papers,and that brilliant layout,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, I love the pretty colours :)
    Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely bright card... love the way you have added your doodling!
    thank you for joining in the challenge at the crafty pad this week...
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card, I love the colours you have used!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Squirrel and the Fox, hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs,
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday.
    Hugs Heleen

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet! Just love it!
    TFS with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete