Pages

Followers

Saturday, 12 May 2012

Sugarbowl challenge- Kiki's Sketch

Hello my sweeties... yep, the weekend is here again... I will be at work Saturday morning....as usual.. then that's me done for the week.. I really should be spending time at the allotment...  am not doing very well... mind you the weather is only preferable to the plants at the moment.... 
anyhoooo. time for my FB Sugar Nellie fix.. For Sugary Sunday there is a colour challenge..... oranges blue greens etc... you can find out more here...  over at the Sugarbowl there is a challenge too.This nicely fits into Kiki's sketch too ( nice one!) 






 the papers are DCWV Mango Frost..I have had this an absolute aage, and was quite pleased the colours were perfect for the challenge. I stamped this little cutie,  she is Delia , one of my fab stamps...coloured with my Spectrums...
 Now there is a tale behind this.. I picked up my printer cardstock.. cheap and cheerful for the printer, Right? Alarm bells shoulda started when it didnt stamp so good... they always do, my sugar Nellies.. I was colouring away.. and it just wasnt happening.. I nearly binned it! I persevered , just to prove to myself... that I could colour on ANY paper.. lol! there you go.. not perfect, but hey!!


the flower is a Mariannes die cut... with a gem to finish.. the circles paper is really glittery.. and I have added stardust to her wings... the ticket is TLC I think...
So, to finish I just need to enter my cards in....
1. Sarah Hurley- tags & tickets
2.Shelley's images- something that makes you happy
3.The Sugarbowl - Kiki's sketch
4. Crafts & Me- punches & die cuts
5.Waste not Wednesdays- forgotten stuff
6.bearly mine - Fairies  
7.LEJ Designs- things with wings  
8.Incy Wincy- spots & dots
 Thanks for popping by.. Will be back tomorrow with some commissioned cards.. Hugs xx



23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lis! I love the colours and you always do such beautiful layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lis - love the sweet image and fab combo of colour. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card I love the colours. Thank you for joining us at LEJ Designs Challenge. Good luck. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet card I love how you did the background
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is just gorgeous,Hun,beautiful colours,and just love,the background Hun,brilliant,hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card lis.really love your colours and fab sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous, love the sweet image and the papers are fab. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring is fabulous on this precious creation! Thanks so much for joining our "WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is completely adorable and love the clean layout you've used to show her off and the color palette is gorgeous.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card. great color choice, love the image, thank you for joining us this week at LEJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Lis. I do love Delia and those papers are fab! Thanks for joining in with my WNW challenge hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card lovely image papers and colours. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card you have made here. It fits perfectly for the Bearly Mine Challenge Blog. Thank you for taking part in this challenge and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful colours, beautiful image, beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining in at LEJ Designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute card! Thanks for joining our Fairy challenge at BMD. Hugs, Ani

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Lis! What a sweet card! I just love this SN image!! And your coloring is beautiful!! Love your DPs too!! Thanks so much for playing in this fortnight's Sugar Bowl!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous, so sweet; Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine. Good luck, and hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable. The matching flower is a nice touch. Thank you so much for playing along with us in our “C'mon, Let's Get Happy” challenge at Shelly's Images We're so happy you joined us! ~~Sammibug~~ Shelly's Images DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. A gorgeous card and beautiful layout!
    Good luck and thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a stunning creation!
    Gorjuss colours and love your sweet wee image
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Sarah Hurley Challenges this time
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete