Pages

Followers

Saturday, 16 June 2012

Aud sentiment Challenge- child's birthday

good day to you my lovely visitor.. how is your weekend going.. dank and dismal...or full of sunshine?
 today I wanted to share a quick card with you I made for my nephew... I used the fab racing car image from Prairie Fairy...
and some old basic grey papers... 





 he still looks fab tho' I think... coloured with my markers... the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley... and the buttons and star are cut from corrugated card, using an old sizzlit for the buttons... spellbinders for the star...

  A nice and easy card fitting the following..
1.Aud sentiment challenge- childs birthday
2.Carisma Cardz- male cardz
3.Cardmad fairy digi days- fathers Day or masculine
4.Fussy and fancy- Boys with attitude 
5.Simply create too- for a male
thanks for dropping by.. I think I will be back tomorrow with a Christmas card.. til then
big Hugs xxxx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Lis! This card is adorable! It's perfectly embellished with the star and buttons! Your coloring is gorgeous and I really love this dp.
    Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
    LOL! I stopped by because I'm a follower and then I notice that you entered it into our challenge!
    Have a great weekend!
    I'm offering blog candy this weekend if you want to stop by!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with fab colouring of my favourite Lewis!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lis: This entry is just wonderful for our Challenge #15 - "Happy Father's Day [or for a Male]" Challenge. A big thank you for joining in at Simply Create Too.

    Diane
    Simply CreateTooDesign Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lis! What a beautiful blog you have. I found you at the Outlawz, and am your newest follower. Am hoping that you will follow me as well!
    cherisheachpreciousday.blogspot.com
    Love your card - he's colored beautifully, and made me smile! Hugs...Patti J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Lis! I love the image and the colours are so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is brilliant Hun oh just love that image which is coloured beautifully and just love the layout hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gurjuss card,love the image you have used,thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card thank you for joining us at
    Charisma Cardz.

    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Lis - amazing colouring and fab LO. Love the buttons.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments and Charisma this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, great image and colours. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card,love the colors.Thanks for joining us at charisma this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Love the image. Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete