Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Craft into Christmas. - A-may-Zing Launch today

Hello everyone...yes, i am still alive...
 Apologies for things being a little sparse here... I am still feeling unwell .. so i have sent huge apologies to all my DT teamies for my cards this week.... I am without my mojo!
Just wanted to give a quick heads up on the A-May-Zing launch tonite of Nigel may's "Craft into Christmas"... there is a yummy cd and stamps that match....
so, here is "one I prepared earlier"... 



Love the papers on the cd... these  stamps match just perfectly.... Here the snowman is coloured with Spectrums... and the little snowman embellishment is from the stamps too.... 



 I just added a little stardust pen, and cut the shape out with my nesties...
As I say guys, really sorry about being AWOL.. I am sure I will be my own self again real soon! 
just want to enter this in..
1.Chrimbo crakers - Decorations
2.Winter wonderland - candy canes
Here's hoping my next post will be soon..
 Hugs xxx
Thanks for taking the time to stop by... 

7 comments:

  1. fabulous candy cane interpretation and gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fantastic card! There are so many things I love about it that I don't know where to start... Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland Challenge with this absolutely perfect creation, I do hope that you will try and join us again next week

    Have a lovely day
    Hugs Bridget :0x
    Winter Wonderland DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lis! I love the scene and your colouring is just so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never too early for christmas and a winter wonderland! There's some news over on the S J Crafts blog for you for one of our recent challenges!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Lis - the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great cd! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete