Pages

Followers

Monday, 11 June 2012

Craft into Christmas....

Good morning.. Monday..yawn! ... I love Mondays now, since I swapped my shift.. so I have them off ..teehee.....
this week see the launch of another A-May-Zing cd by the lovely Nigel May...
this one is a Christmas one... and its yummy!
I got the stamps to play with.. 2 out of a selection launching with the cd... 
These are baubles.. and I love the way they have turned out.....





the papers are from the cd, and the sentiment from the stamps..... coloured with Spectrum Noirs.





 now there are lots of sneak peeks at the new launch stuff... and CC are running a little competition... upload this image onto your side bar...




 and leave a link to your blog  over at the Crafter's Companion blog  here... and you could be a lucky winner....
                         check out my side bar...
<------------------ to see all the dt's creations....
All that's left is to add... I am entering this in..
1. Christmas stamping all year round- anything goes
2.Penny's paper Crafty - anything goes
3.Chrimbo Crackers- decorations
4.
Thanks for dropping in today... gots lots to organise as I have a big appointment tomorrow... so if i am a little quiet... I will be recuperating...
 Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. oh wow Hun this is one,stunning Christmas card the layout and images are simply brilliant hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love your colours.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card! the ornaments are beautiful!! thanks for playing along with us at CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card lis.i love your rich colours and the baubles are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful, loving these ornaments!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image panel is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the shading and coloring! Amazing card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Lis! Beautiful christmas card and the layout is just so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab - love the colour on the decorations! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete