Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Digital Tuesday- Amazing animals

Hello  my sweeties... how's your week going... half way thro another week.. and a little better weather we hope.....
Just a quick card to share.. 
Today is a Christmas one.. I really must catch up with the fB group Sundays with Santa... I am seriously waaaay behind on the challenges, The few that I have created from the Mulberry Wood launch, will bring me up a few notches.. but I have miles to go..... todays' card is a Chester monkey, from Pollycraft.. which luckily.. you can get new releases from Miss Muffet stamps.. how thrilled was I?!?!
i digress...lol! here's Chester.....






I have had these papers for soo long, I think they are Dovecraft.... Chester is coloured with my Spectrums...and I think the Xmas sentiment is from a CC stamp set.. but which one (scratches head) My desk is in disarray with all the DT stuff.. and my head is even more so..lol! 



still... I thought a circle card would make a nice change... and I have used up some scraps.... I hope you like him...
 I would like to enter in ....
1.Digital Tuesday - amazing  animals
2.Bearly mine - anything goes
3.Crazy Amigo- Scraps
4.Holly Jolly Xmas- bingo( red,green,blue) 
5.Papermake-up- anything goes
 I will back soon with more from Mulberry Wood.... 
Til then ..
See Ya! 
Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love your image and your fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw so stunning lis.i love sweet chester and your colours are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lis this is the cutest! Love the image and the cute circle card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute monkey, and love that you chose the colors on the bottom row of the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly, this week.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card.Thank you for joining us this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image is so cute! Like all the different colors. Unique card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous card, adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great Christmas card and Chester is very cheeky. Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a gorgeous card you have made. It fits our challenge well and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete