Pages

Followers

Thursday, 14 June 2012

Lili's Little Fairies- in the Garden

Hello my lovely blog friends... how was your weekend... and the start of your week... I always think I shall not mention the weather... but its seems so prominent at the moment... scorching days, then days that are like a monsoon... Still I cannot remember a dry June. Its my little girls birthday ( when I say little , she is 22 this month) and she always got rained off from having a bouncy castle for her birthday!!! So, how it got the name "flaming June" apart from the obvious I shall never know....
anyhooo... on to my card... today is a new theme over at Lili's little fairies.... and it is my last card as GDT.. sigh..:-(..... which is... 
                                              "In the Garden"


So, out with one of my newest stamps ,and papers that I have had for an absolute age... I think they are MME , but I cant be sure....



isn't this bunny the cutest...?
 he is called "Patchwork Butterfly"



he is coloured with my promarkers..... the flowers are cut with my MFT flower trio...and grass is cut in felt from MFT grass die... the trim is from stash....the sentiment is TLC...
please pop over and check out the cutest DT creations ever.... and give the challenge a go... 
I am entering this in..
1.Creative inspirations paint- butterflies
2.Great Impression- die cuts or punches
3.Kenny K - animal antics
4.Pile it on- lets go outdoors 
5.Allsorts - Ice cream colours 
6. Forever Friends- anything goes
7. Emergency Crafters- things with wings 
 8.Lexi creations - Happy Birthday 
thanks for dropping by today.... I hope you will come visit me again real soon...
 hugs xxxx

17 comments:

  1. oh this is just gorgeous Hun how super cute is,that image and just love the colours and your beautiful detail hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning sweetie...
    This is gorgeous I am loving the colours...
    Happy hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable card! I just love how you colored the sweet bunny! Happy birthday and best wishes to your daughter!
    I hope that you have a great day!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gosh Lis, this is totally adorable! beautiful card and love your soft colours. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card! Just love everything about it. Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time!

    Chrizette
    DT Member
    Celestial Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an endearing card - love the coloring and background paper - perfect! Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks too to you for being a great Teamie, and thanks for your lovely comment on my Blog. Love your card, these last four weeks seem to have flown by! Hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card with such a sweet image and a gorgeous design!
    Thanks for taking inspiration from our ice cream colour challenge this week over at Allsorts and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable, that bunny is sooooo cute. Lovely papers and sunny colours too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card lis.beautiful summer colours and the bunny is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable!!! I love that cutie image and the colours and layout are just so perfect. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi lis,
    I love your creation, your choice of image is so cute. Gorgeous papers too.
    Loved working with you as a GDT
    Happy craftinbg
    (Fairy GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card... Thanks for joining us in FF challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great card :D Sadly to win a prize at KKKG you would need to have used a Kenny K image but we still love to see what you create.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable bunny! Another sweet card!

    Thanks for playing along (again!) with the monthly challenge at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hat an absolutely gorgeous card. That image is the sweetest and most adorable thing ever. It came together with such a soft, sweet overall design - amazing!
    Feel free to play with us ANY TIME at:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    We would LOVE to have you play with us, and we never limit the number of challenges you can combine.

    Also, I've got some really sweet blog candy up for grabs on my personal blog. I hope that you can stop by soon!

    Have a blessed week.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely precious!! I love it! Thanks so much for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete