Pages

Followers

Thursday, 21 June 2012

miss muffet challenges- new stamps release...

Hello all... surprised to see me...? well so am I..lol!
 I have been feeling absolutely shocking, and have forsaken a lot of my postings... I was beginning to feel really down.. after a better nights sleep I was in the right frame to rustle up a card from some of the new releases going over to rubber format next week from digi....over at Miss Muffet stamps...
The image I chose is Taylor...
 I have teamed her up with the Prima "Romantique" paper pack...




 she is coloured with my Promarkers.... the fence is  a Memory box die, and the branch was included in my order from the lovely Tracy from "Dies to die for", she always includes a few little gifties with your order which is great.... the sentiment is from the lovely Paulette at TLC .. the lace going up the left is from the lovely lasses at the Ribbon Girls...I won a ten pound voucher to spend there... the lace / cord is from stash...as is the little lace flowers... I got them on eBay 

 the grass is felt, cut from my MFT die... and the butterflies are from  a Picture punch .. boy I can't tell you how long I have had that.... ..I hope you like it... Oh, and the clouds my first effort at sponging a background.. I think I need practice...lol!
So, please pop over to the rest of the Dt's inspirational creations.. and be prepared to be wowed....
Don't forget the images are retiring in digi form... to find out more pop over and see the details...
 I would just like to enter this in...
1.Celebrate the occasion- summer
2.Crafts and Me- anything goes
3.Colour throwdown- colours ( hope the match is ok)
4.Cheerful stamp pad- in the garden  
5.Creative Mondays- summer 
6.The Paper Shelter - the great outdoors
Thanks for dropping by today.. I love knowing you lovely folks enjoy what I have to share..
 hugs xxx

18 comments:

  1. Love the soft colors Lis - awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lis, love your card, love the way you coloured Taylor up! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun, love the image and soft colour tones. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lis this is just gorgeous, beautiful colourwork and love the grass. Hope you are feeling much better real soon. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lis! I love this image and the scene that you created. She looks so very relaxed. Just look at all of that yummy lace and those gorgeous butterflies! Your card is simply stunning!
    I'm glad that your feeling better!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Lis! She looks so pretty in those soft tones and I love the little felt grass she is sitting on :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card love theimage,the layout and colours are so summery.... Big hugs JO xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card love your image and your fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Lis and that sentiment is perfect for her!

    I hope you are feeling lots better soon!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning lis.beautiful colours and i love the image :D
    i hope you are feeling better soon.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty, what a great scene!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Lis this is fabulous. Love the soft colours and sweet details. Beautiful image.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your use of the softer shades of the throwdown colors! Gorgeous coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card - love your colouring!! Perfect for our In the Garden challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful summer card, your soft colors with your lovely image are so soothing! Thanks for joining us this week for our "Welcome Summer" challenge @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a really lovely creation. Gorgeous colours and details. Thankyou for joining us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a fun card and I love the butterflies and the tags on it! Great use of the punches too and love how it looks like she's sitting in a park! Gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete