Pages

Followers

Thursday, 28 June 2012

Miss Muffet Challenges- Sparkle

Hello.. good morning to you... How are you doing?
 Today see the start of another challenge over at Miss Muffet Challenges... this week the theme is "Sparkle".. Now, my mojo is on the mend, and I have been busy with all things "sparkly" i.e in the Christmas Spirit... I thought I would dig out some lush glittery papers , this time from the First Edition camp.. I think this one is called "Isabelle"
using one of the new images in rubber(she has now retired in digi).. she is called "Summer Breeze"




 She is coloured with my Promarkers...the sky is just a template, drawn by me, and sponge over using Stampin Up Baja breeze.. I still need practice but I am improving.....
the sentiment is from TLC by the lovely Paulette....


I took a closer pic.. hopefully you can see the glitter on the papers.. they are just sooo pretty....
Anyway, please check out the Dt's creations.. and give the challenge a whirl... I mean sparkle.. pretty easy, right???
 so, all that is left for me to add is...
I am entering this in...
1.Crafts and Me - birthdays
2.I love Promarkers - anything goes
3.Waste not Wednesdays- forgotten stuff
4.Partytime Tuesdays-anything goes
5.Hooked on crafts- all that glitters
6.Love to create- anything goes
 thanks for popping by... I think I have one more sneak peek for you next.. til then..
 Big hugs xxxx



14 comments:

  1. stunning card, such a beautiful image and I love the colours you have used

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Lis! Lovely image and those papers are just gorgeous - I tried to get them ages ago but they were out of stock everywhere... might have to try again now you've reminded me... Thanks for joining in with my Waste Not Wednesdays challenge hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I like the image and the design, Thanks for joining in with us this month at Hooked on Craft, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful. The soft colours are sooooooo pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and your papers are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Lis! I love the soft colour palette you have used and those sparkly papers are gorgeous!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the soft way you colored this image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the soft colors of this card Lis - so pretty. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sweetie, love your card(s), had a peak at your cupcake card too LOL, can't resist an LOTV card!! The sky on the Summer Breeze card looks stunning! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning lis.your soft colours are beautiful and fab pretty image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun and such a great card - love the clouds! Great colors with the browns and pinks. :D I love the feel of it! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW hunny this is just stunning, beautiful make. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzie!! Beautiful card!! Love your soft colors that you used!! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely, lovely card. The image has such a calm quality to it, fabulous ! Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete