Pages

Followers

Thursday, 7 June 2012

Miss Muffet Stamps - new releases

Good morning... I may still be away when Mr Blogger posts this for me.... of course , if the weather is horrendous.. I may be back...... But its an exciting couple of days as there are new releases to be had over at Miss Muffet Stamps.. and they are a delight......
My image today is called Caiden.. she is just so perfect.. so cute!






Now, please shout if you get fed up of my circle cards..lol! they are my new fav, and I love 'em.....
the papers are Tea for Two, by Cosmo cricket.....




 she is coloured with my Spectrums... cut out and 3d'd on.... some lace, a couple of squares of paper, some staples , and a sentiment from Lili of the Valley. ( also one of my new faves....
now there are lots more to see.... so pop on over to the blog and take a peep.... 
I will be back tomorrow with more.. and you won't believe your eyes...
I would like to enter in the following..
1.Fresh Brewed - Pop it
2.Lia Stampz- things with wings
3.Crafts and Me - lace
4.Digital Tuesday- anything goes
5.the pink elephant - vibrant colours
6. Whimsy stamps - things with wings
Hugs xxx

14 comments:

  1. oh wow Hun,this is brilliant just love that image,and your colouring is just amazing,so beautiful hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lis, super image and fab shape. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the zingy colours on this lovely creation and the card above is cute as! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lis, I love the way you colored her. She is fabulous! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Lis! Another gorgeous creation...she is just coloured up so beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and love your gorgeous colouring. Really really nice :).

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lis, love your Cadrian! So totally different from my version but I really like your fresh colours! Have a great weekend, hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning lis.gorgeous image and fab pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful circle card and adore the color palette you've used. Great job showing off Cadrian

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love her!! and love your card! Thank you for playing along with The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card! This looks great on a circle card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lis! This is such a lovely card! Your coloring is outstanding and I like the circle shape! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our Month long prize challenge!
    Its been a real pleasure!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's beautiful and the lace and tag on the card are perfect touches! Fabulous coloring and a great design. :D

    ReplyDelete