Pages

Followers

Friday, 29 June 2012

Mulberry Wood launch today...

Hello you lot!! its Friiidaaaaay! hurrah! 
Todays the day for the launch of Mulberry Wood on C&C and the release of some reaaaallllyyy cute stamps I NEED to get my hands on..... but more on that later... 
 Just to share with you another Mw card  .. slightly different this one...



The cd consists of contempary modern pastel papers.. makes afresh change doncha think? The reindeer are coloured with Spectrums, and I have used a Memory box die for the snowflake border, using glitter paper... the sentiment comes with the stamp set....


 I really have enjoyed the stamps.. and the Cd is bursting with ooodles of cute critters.. they will melt your heart....
check out my side bar for the rest of the Dt's creations.. and don't forget tune in from 12pm today... you won't be able to resist...
 I would like to enter this in the following...
1.Ladybug Crafts ink- double trouble
2.Paper shelter - punches or dies
3.365 Cards- non traditional  
4.great impressions- die cuts or punches  
5.Chrimbo Crackers- anything goes
 thanks for dropping by... If you do tune in and give in to temptation... Leave me a comment I would love to know what you went for...
 Hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. awww Lis how cute is this! fabulous card hun. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable lovely layout and those papers are gorgeous, not long now, I am getting ready to watch.


    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous and I completely agree about the paper colours. I definitely couldn't resist and I have ordered mine already!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the non-traditional holiday colors of your card. Wonderful card!

    Thanks for joining us in the monthly challenge with Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely Christmas card, great colours and papers and just love the image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw this is stunning lis.i love the adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic colouring and such a cute little image too!
    Thanks for joining the Ladybugs at LCI this week for our Double Trouble and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, I love the cute little image. Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!! All of my visits today have been Christmas cards...feel like I'm on a hop :)
    And yours gives me that wonderful warm feeling of Christmas - great job! So glad you joined us at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete