Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Passion for promarkers- Red, White & Blue

Hello my lovelies... good morning to you..... Its Tuesday and I am hoping Mr Blogger plays nice whilst I am away..... its time for another challenge over at PfP.. and this weeks theme is red, White & Blue..... 
I have chosen to go with one of my newly acquired stamps from Lili of the valley....





the papers are Glory Days from Raspberry Road... and the stamp is Walk the plank... coloured with my Promarkers... The sentiments are Lili of the Valley too... as is the circular one...




 Isn't he the cutest.... anyway I hope I get away with blue, red and off white lol! ... I did so want to use these papers....and there is part 2 of the papers too now.
Please pop over and check out the rest of the DT's work.and give the challenge a whirl.. with the jubilee weekend there is all the more reason....
Till my next post, happy travels..
 Hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lis, FAB card! Love this cute image and great layout.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring - fantastic card, love it! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love this image and the layout is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow Hun,this is brilliant love that image and your colouring is amazing,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE this card Lis, fabulous colour and layout. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lis these are so sweet! I love your beautiful colouring and your layout is just so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great card, just love this image
    lovely colouring as well
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this lis.fantastic image and your colouring and design is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete