Pages

Followers

Sunday, 24 June 2012

the sugarbowl Challenge- Maria-Therese's sketch&one for the boys

Hello.. howdy doooo? how's things... is it wet and soggy where you are..?
 those poor folks who have been flooded.. how sad to see such things on the telly... sending hugs to them...
well..... i must quickly do my post today... I have loads of samples to finish and a deadline of tomorrow...eeeek! 
so, my card for the Sugarbowl.. which follows Maria-Therese's sketch with the added theme of "one for the boys".. and the "distressing" theme over on the SugarNellie FB challenge... and "Red ,white & blue " over @ Saturated Canary..boy.. am I on a roll....?





the image is one of my all time favs "No1 Fan" a Simply Sassy stamp.. from the pen of Krista Smith.. you can get him @ funkykits
coloured with my spectrums.... and using the Portabello road papers from Papermania... the sentiment is from lili of the valley...



 I hope you like him... 
I just need to enter him in the following...
1.The sugar bowl- Maria-Therese's sketch
2.Saturated canary- Red, white & blue
3.Krafty Hands- red, white & blue
4.Poodles Parlour- Red white & blue
5.Inky impressions- Red, white & blue  
6.Card makin Mama's- red white& blue
Ooooh...look at the time... best get cracking with my samples... Gotta dash... 
We have a Sneaky peek and blog hop for you tomorrow...
Big hugs xxx

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous cute card and I love the cards you've made while I was away.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lis this is gorgeousness, love this guy and your colouring stunning! I really feel for the peeps that have suffered through this weather. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lis! Those papers are fabby..I love how distressed they look. Cool image too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,love the fabulous image and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute. I love the papers and your coloring is wonderful! Thank you for joining us for the Inky Impressions' challenge this week. Good luck! ~ Tonya DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card love the cute image and colours, big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiyah Lis!
    awww I just love this little guy! I saw you had used him over on the sugar nellie page and was just about to tell you to come join in so I am pleased I got here first or i would of looked a right melon!! lol!!!
    thank you so much for coming to play with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card love the image and your colouring and those papers are just perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas for our 'Red White and Blue' Challenge hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card lis.stunning boys image and i love your bold colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the faded distressed look of your dp's. Really suit your beautifully colored image so well. Thank-you for sharing with us at the Poodles Parlour!
    {Hugs} Barb, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, thanks for joining in the Kraftyhands challenge
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Lis - I love your colouring on this cute litle boy! thanks for joining us at inky impressions this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete