Pages

Followers

Thursday, 26 July 2012

Lili's Little Fairies- Christmas in July

Hello my lovelies... as I write this post for LLF, its the hottest day this year I think... ironic when the theme is Christmas in July...hoho!...
There has been some gorgeous new releases from LOTV this week in christmas stamps.. I am hopefully ordering mine soon.....:-)
I have used another stamp today, which, I'm ashamed to say, hasnt seen ink til now....
I have used some old favourite digital papers, from a lady called Martine McKnight- they are called "Winter Wonderland"- I love Christmassy blues :-)



the stamp is called  "Moonlight Wishes", and I have used my Spectrums to colour her.... The flowers are WOC, the sentiment is LOTV. the felt border is from stash.I sed stickles for extra sparkle, and my stardust pen.




my card is cut using GoKreate Large Frame scallop circle die.These arrived super fast from them, and its free UK P&P .
Please check out the rest of the Dt girls creations- and give the challenge a go..:-)
I just need to enter this in...
1.Anything goes challenge- lets not be square
2.Bearly mine - shaped cards
3.Ladybugink- Christmas in July
4.Top Tip Tuesday- Circles
5.Hooked on Crafts- Christmas in July  
6.Lollipop crafts -Christmas in July
 Thanks for popping by....
Hugs xx



17 comments:

  1. Lis this is absolutely gorgeous hunny. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Lis - gorgeous colouring and love the shape. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is such a gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card, gorgeous image coloured so beautifully. I lvoe the layout too

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lis what a gorgeous image so adorable, love the design and detail.


    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow i love this lis.stuning sweet image and gorgeous design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very useful blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh gosh Hun this is stunning just love the shape,and the detail is just amazing,bless you too for playing at anything goes,this week hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute card Lis! Your coloring is fantastic...love the shape and colors of your card. Thanks for joining in our Christmas in July challenge/bloghop at LCI this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL circle card! Absolutely precious. :)

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
    Have a great one!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Lis!!fabulous image and design.!!
    Thanks for joining us at BMC this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have wanted to post something like this on my site and you have given me an idea. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful little card .. pretty colour combo
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this month
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Lis! Such a sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is one of my favourite images for Christmas.. and you've coloured it beautifully. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining in the challenge at Anything Goes.... good luck and hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your circular card, the colours are fabulous, and that's such a sweet image. Thanks for joining the All About Circles Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete