Pages

Followers

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Lili's little Fairies- a touch of romance.....

Hello my lovelies.. back once again with a card for Lili's little Fairies... 
This week the theme is "A touch of Romance"...
 I have been using the Nitwits Quilty pleasures digi papers lots this week... I do love these.... 
Plus its one of the few salvedged from my hard drive disaster where I have lots 50% of my crafting stuff... digi images , papers , the lot! Boohoooooo!
 I won't mention any more.. as I was sooo distraught... I was sure they were backed up.. but it didn't all back up properly.. then hubby formatted .. and.... sniff.. sniff... they were gone!!!
Needless to say.. he got the brunt of my upset!!! bless!!


Anyhooo.... here is my card...




 its very distressed..like me..lol! I used a little acrylic paint as well as DI's.... lace and button twine too... they were from the Ribbon girl. the image is "together forever", coloured with my spectrums





so, please do pop over and see the beauties that the DT girls have come up with.... and why not rustle up a little crafty love and enter the challenge- there is  fab prize as always....
 I would like to enter in the following..
1.Diva's by design - anything goes
2.Emerald Fairies- lace
3.Digital Tuesday- all tied up
4.ABC Challenge- two of something 
5.Cupcake craftroom - layers

thanks for joining me today.. its really a busy one for me ... and I have a post over at the Spectrum Noir Blog today, with another romantic creation.. 
I may just blog that later, or tomorrow...
Hugs xxx

16 comments:

  1. Stunning card, gorgeous image and the colours are so beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Lis! I really love the beautiful vintage tones and that image is the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty. Love this one Lis.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image and gorgeous colouring.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, love the vintage feel...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fabulous cute card, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's gorgeous Lis. Love it.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card Lis, wonderful colouring and layout. love the pretty accents you've used too. Thank you for joining us at The Abc challenge. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful,love the soft colours but where is the challenge post?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a gorgeous card and such gorgeous extras too.

    I was so inspired by your card and this weeks challenge at Little Fairies, that i made a card too - but i'm unable to upload it, as the new challenge has not been added - can you please help, thanks Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card....love your colouring and distressing...thanks for joining the Divas! Hope to see you next week again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous!! I love that pic at the top of your blog, you have coloured that SC image perfectly!! Thanks for joining in at Divas this week! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card Lis! Love the colours and your colouring makes me weep! Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful creation, thanks for joining in with Diva's 'Anything Goes' challenge this week and I hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lis,

    a wonderful card you made with wonderful colours!

    Hugs
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, love the Design!

    Thanks for sharing with us this month at Cupcake Craftroom Challenge, good luck!

    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete