Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Passion for Promarkers- Down on the farm

Morning peeps... late, late, late today... just typing up my post... but the sun is shining..
 and I am soon off to work.... (sigh) . I really need that lottery win.....!!
So, time once again for Passion for Promarkers....this week the theme is "Down on the Farm" .....





I went with a Sugar Nellie home grown image called "Porridge".. the papers I have had for aaaages... the sentiment is TLC....


 We are sponsored by Joanna Sheen this week, a fab prize indeed... so what are you waiting for?.....
 Have a peep at the rest of the fabby DT creations.. and grab a little inspiration.....
 I just need to add  my card to the following challenges..
1.Fresh brewed monthly- summertime
2.OOZAK- Bright colours
3.Tammyscrappin- Summertime
4.Truly Madly Crafty- Animals
 thanks for dropping in....
Oh, I nearly forgot to add... I am in the top 5 over at the Fashionista challenge..with this card....
.I do hope you have placed your vote?
Thanks for spending a little time here with me today.. I always appreciate your company...
Hugs xxx

13 comments:

  1. Lovely as always the Pig is so unusual but Cute xGood Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love farm images and this one is wonderful! Reminds me of Charlotte's Pig - how fun is that. Wonderful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card the image is fab.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, such a fab image and the colours are beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love that pig image...it would be perfect for my sister (because she collects pig stuff, in case you were wondering!!)

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card..brilliant!
    I have this stamp as well and love him.
    Thanks for joining in over at TMC this month.
    hugs
    Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Lis! What a funny image...love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning lis.fantastic bright colours and i love the fab piggy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that sentiment with that image, Lis! I'll be smiling all day. :-D So glad you shared it with us by entering the "Summertime" challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope we're going to see your wonderful work every week.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is this and I love the design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tammy’s Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This cute little pig is fantastic.
    I love the layout of the card.
    I am so pleased you
    decided to join us for our Challenge.
    Hugs, Founder and Owner of Tammy's Scrapin Corner, Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad I finally have time to catch up on all the Oozak entries - yours is FAB! Love that piggie - and your color combo is a delight!

    Sandy, Oozak DT

    ReplyDelete