Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 24 July 2012

stamp and create - Hands full of love

Good morning peeps... what a glorious day!!
It was my birthday yesterday, and it was truly blessed day... the day started with breakfast in bed... I had loads of lovely cards and messages.. and family to visit.We sat out in the sunshine, ate and chatted... I stayed in the garden after everyone had left.. and hubs and ate our Chinese outside... and we relaxed our there till dusk, whilst sat watching the bats swooping in and out of the garden... perfick!
well, best get my post typed up quick and get off out in the sunshine...
I have created another romantic card today... you may recognise the papers...



Yep , they are nitwits Quilty Pleasures papers.. I Love these... and know I am finding my way with resizing and all that .. I have found I can print off the perfect 6x6 paper...
the image is Fizzy moon - Wedding Day.i have coloured it with Spectrums.. you can see the colours  I used on the Spectrum Noir blog here...





 this card was slightly larger...8x8.. for a customer order...I matted the papers with kraft cardstock, my fav combo...
 I added a personalised sentiment after I took this pic... 
I added some lace from The Ribbon Girls and the embellishment was from a candy I won a little while ago...
now, all I need to do is enter this in a few challenges.. and get off out in that glorious sunshine...


here goes..
1.Stamp and Create - Hands full of love
2.Truly madly, Crafty- Animals
3.Use your stuff- craft with Kraft
4.Robyn's Fetish- use Kraft cardstock
5.Joanna Sheen - animal crackers
 Thanks for popping by... I will be back soon with a couple of sneak peeps...
Hugs  x

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous thank you fo rjoining us on S+Cthis month xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, I love the image and beautiful soft colours.
    I'm glad you had a good birthday yesterday

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw belated happy birthday lis ;D
    love your card, gorgeous fizzy moon image and fab pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card and fabbie colouring
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and layout thanks for joining us at robyns fetish use kraft card challenge, good luck cheers Sue n x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a cute card, absolutely love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh hun this is gorgeous oh just love that image and the detail is just first class happy belated birthday Hun glad you had a good time hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Lis! Such amazing colouring on this beautiful image...I really love the soft colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card. Love the image you used. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Edwina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your colouring is amazing! This is such a sweet card.
    Thanks for joining us on the Use Your Stuff challenge blog;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute...Thanks for joining us with our 'Animal Crackers' challenge on the JS Challenge blog.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looky! http://joannasheenchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/try-something-new.html

    Paula. x

    ReplyDelete