Pages

Followers

Thursday, 12 July 2012

The Sugarbowl Challenge- Gayle's Sketch

Hello my lovelies.... After a lovely day of sunshine..I am in shock.... 
we went down to the allotment last night to battle back some of the the rampant weeds which are growing better than the crops... i f we ate weeds we would be laughing.....
Still we managed to dig up some lovely new potatoes.. they look fab.. just waiting to try them with mint and melted butter.. Yum! 
Anyway after lots of busy posts .. after a bit of a lull.. I have  a card to share for the SugarBowl challenge...
The sketch is by the lovely Gayle.. and it has an optional theme of summertime... (we can dream)....




I have used one of the fab new stamps from the new release of Fairy Fae & friends.... she is called "Cherry cupcake", coloured with my Spectrums... the papers are from MME Lost & Found Breeze ...these are just about the last few pages, I love this pad....
I have stamped her in Memento but its a second stamping so its a lot fainter 



  
The sentiment is Lili of the Valley, and the flower is from my all time fav die from MFT floer trio...the leaves are snips from the Cheery Lynn flourish die...
Thats it fairly easy.. so pop over and get your entry in....there is rubber up for grabs....! 
Just need to enter my card in....
1.The sugarBowl challenge- Gayle's sketch
2.Wishcraft WNW- forgotten stuff
3.Oldie but a goodie- flower power (Old papers)
4.chocolate, coffee - anything goes  
5.Tammy's scrappin corner- anything goes  
6.Totally stampalicious- fav embellishments(die cut flowers)
7. Catch the bug - anything goes  
8.Party time Tuesdays- get punchy!
 thanks for popping in AGAIN today.. you must feel like a yo-yo!
Hugs xxx













14 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. The image is so sweet and I love the colours you have used

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Hunny, weeds would be cheaper to feed a family eh, lol. Love this card gorgeous image, have it stamped up to colour this evening :) Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card the image is so sweet, the backing papers are beautiful and I love the flower.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!!! LOVE the fabulous image--so cute! And your coloring is wonderful! :) I invite you come and join me at Technique Tuesday--I'd love to see what you'd create!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the colours, fab creation! Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors and the image is so cute. I love the coloring.

    I am so pleased you
    decided to join us for our Challenge.
    Hugs, Founder and Owner of Tammy Scrapin Corner, Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeoous lis.i love the adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie! Amazing colouring and gorgeous DP's
    Thanks for playing along with us at An Oldie But Goodie this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is soooo cute!! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lis,
    I saw your amazing card yesterday on FB...now was I right or was I right when I called you Speedy G???

    I love the image (of course!) and the pretty papers, and your expertise at colouring all combine to create a truly gorgeous card.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab colouring and I love the papers you've put together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this project! Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge Catch the Bug! Please stop by for our Christmas in July event all week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! :) Love your gorgeous papers and sweet image!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful project , so pretty
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this fortnight for our flower power challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete