Pages

Followers

Monday, 2 July 2012

The Sugarbowl challenge- part two

Hello and happy Monday! 
I wanted to share  a little something sweet to start your week... 
I am not sure if you saw the release of Fairy Faye & friends last week... But those little cuties had to be mine..:-)
So, I have inked one up, and The Challenge on the Facebook Sugar Nellie page is your fav colour combo... 
I love PINK  as you know.. I love it with Cream and with Kraft.. so here is one I rustled up....






Isn't she adorable? and she is here with my favourite papers MME lost & found Blush...stitched and ditressed
She is called "Sprinkle some love".. and she is coloured with my Promarkers....
The sketch also follows Fiona's sketch from the Sugarbowl, I haven't added a sentiment , I hope they will let me off?




 Get yourself over and enter the challenge... There is a chance to win some rubber..:-) Sweet, sweet rubber...
I would like to enter this in...
1.The Sugar Bowl- fi's sketch
2.Dream Valley challenges - things with wings
3.Sir Stampalot- your crafty passion(stamping sweet images & alcohol pens)
4.The hybrid chic- stitching  
5. speedy & friends - use metal (charm)  
6.Fat pages & cards- anything goes
 thanks for popping in today... tomorrow brings another challenge from Passion for Promarkers... Til then , see Ya! 
Hugs xx


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image, coloured beautifully and I LOVE those papers

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the image and papers.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card! What a sweet image!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just delightful Lis and such pretty soft colours which compliment the image perfectly.

    Thanks for joining in our 'Crafty Passion' them at Stampalot challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable little image. I love your card. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw this is gorgeous lis.stunning sweet image and i love your pretty papers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! Wonderful little charm. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW this is gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lis love this card....I haven't managed to get these wee cuties yet but it looks like I will have too. Stunning work and thanks for taking part in the Sugar bowl challenge, good luck, hugs,
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful creation
    Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot challenge this Month
    and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lis, how sweet is this! Wonderful image and great layout.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at Dream Valley.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! Thanks for joining the Sir Stampalot challenge this month, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete