Pages

Followers

Sunday, 1 July 2012

The Sugarbowl Challenge-

Hello my lovelies... how are you... I hope this horrendous weather has not caused you any upset,, there has some pretty shocking flooding and storms hasn't there?
 My allotment is looking a bit sorry for itself.. too wet for the potatoes.. and its been so cool that hardly anything is growing... :-(
I wanted to share my regular Sugar Nellie fix, as you know I try and enter the Sugarbowl, and certainly the FB Sugar Nellie challenge as much as I can.... this week the challenge was "add a sentiment & something metal".....
 The sketch this week is by the lovely Fiona, and the stamp was one I won on the FB challenge itself, a while back... 




  the papers are Prima , "Madaline" , and she is coloured with my spectrum noirs....I just added a doily, a brad, and a sentiment, which came from the fabulous Paulette at TLC....
 I love this sketch , I think I will use it lots.... 
If you need any more inspiration, check out the Sugarbowl....

I would like to enter this in..
1.The SugarBowl- fiona's sketch
2.Chocolate, coffee& cards- anything goes
3.Stampin for the weekend- show us your style
4.Poodles parlour- Cute, and cuddly
5.Fab n Funky- cute & girly

 thanks for dropping by, I have been awol as the pc decided to die , and I am using our spare one.. which is a bit of a dinosaur... its taken me ages to type this...
 I will be back tomorrow... catch ya later...
Hugs xx


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, such a lovely image and the colours are fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and fab image such a beautiful card love the colours too! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color palette you've used looks amazing and I adore the plaid paper. Beautiful coloring as well!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great design, love your choice of papers and how you have put them together. The image is beautifully colored. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow this is stunning hun those colours,and your detail is amazing,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fabulous card, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Lis this is so cute! I love this image and the colour tones are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous lis.i love your design and colours and stunning image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cute and girly card - thanks for playing this week at fab'n'funky challenges hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful it is! Love the image and the colours! Many thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week and hope to see you again soon! judit x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card sweetie
    Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, love this image. Thank you for joining us at CC&CC this time.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete