Pages

Followers

Monday, 2 July 2012

Tiddly Inks Challenge- Pretty in Pink

Hello, hello.... My posts are like buses today...lol! 
Two in a day... hehe...
 I just realised, if I didn't get a wiggle on i would miss the Tiddly Inks challenge... and since we have had pc problems.. I couldn't post it... I think i am in the eleventh hour over at Tiddly inks...
So, my card... I made it a tag shape for something different.... I used Fairy Wrynn, I won her on the TI blog hop  a while back... here she is...



the papers are MMe lost & found "Blush" and scraps from Echo Park "Yours Truly".. lace and pompom from The Ribbon Girl




She is coloured with my Spectrums.. and fussy cut out and popped onto the tag card... I love those wee roses in her hair....
I just quickly need to link her...
1. Tiddly Inks Challenge- Pretty in Pink... 
2.the ribbon Girl challenge- Girly 
3.Dream Valley challenge- things with wings
4.Crazy 4 challenges - create a tag  
5.Whimsy inspirations- anything but a square   
6.
Then , I promise.. that will be all from me today... and I will be back with my PfP  dt card tomorrow...
 Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Oooh! I just love this tag! Its so very pretty and sweet!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the image and you have coloured her so beautifully. Those papers are really pretty too.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag and image she's so cute.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty, lovely image. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Girlie Card challenge, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty tag! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous lis.i love the sweet pretty wryn and papers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lis, another fabulous creation - really sweet image and lovely colours.

    Thanks for joining in again with us this time at Dream Valley.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is so pretty! Really gorgeous - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete