Pages

Followers

Friday, 31 August 2012

Colouring with Spectrum Noirs- Purples

Hello everyone... the weekend is almost upon us, and I am hoping Mr Blogger plays nice and posts this for me whilst I am at work...
 I had been asked to choose and image and a pack of the Spectrums in the 6's to show colouring from that set..
I went for the Purples.. and the cute rubber stamp "Humphrey".
 I also choose the purple papers from the Humphrey's corner double cd..the border is from the Die'sire range Lace border 6 and this is what I came up with....



now, i know you are thinking... "she has used grey!".. but i couldn't do a purple elephant could I , but I have used the purple pen set for the rest... 

Now, If you have been a follower of me for a while... you wil know I use my Spectrums lots, and I am on the DT for Spectrum Noir... 
Pop over and have a lokk at the amazing  library of hints and tips you can get from the design team there.. and find out more about the accredited colourist programme. 
so, I would just quickly like to enter this card in...
1.Stampavie & More - Animals
2.The Perfect sentiment- Anything goes with a sentiment
3.Creative craft- monchromatic birthday
4.The Crazy challenge- Anything goes 
5.My heart pieces- layers
6.Papercrafting Journey- anything goes
thanks for popping by... hopefully I will have more cards for you over the weekend. 
Hugs xxx




9 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely. I adore Humphrey and he looks so good in these colours.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lis I love Humphrey he's so sweet.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love the image and the colours are so pretty

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely, Lis! Don't you just love those Spectrum Noir markers? Thank you so much for joining us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at the Perfect Sentiments this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you again next week.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Humphrey. I love purple.
    'Nuf said ;)
    Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute. Love that elephant! Thanks for joining us this month at Creative Craft. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo sweeeeeet, thank you for joining with us at My Heart Pieces this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute image and delecately done! Cindy (My Heart Pieces) :)

    ReplyDelete