Pages

Followers

Thursday, 30 August 2012

Lili's little fairies- Anything but a square

Good morning (part 2) lol!
 Now, you can't have had time to miss me..? 
here is my next card for Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week , we would like to see you creations in "Anything but a square"
so, guess what i went for.. yep, a circle card!



I have re-discovered this stamp ( rummaging for something else.... ) have I mentioned how much I love LOTV boy stamps.. they are a joy to colur.. and such fun!!! 
this chappie is coloured with my Spectrums. the papers are Prima "Romantique". I have cut my scallops with Go kreate  dies , and the circles with my trusty circle cutter...
 I have distressed the papers with sand paper and a little DI ink.. 



 I wrapped a little button twine , from the Ribbon Girls, around the image and attached a bow to the top attaching the sentiment tag from LOTV . That's it really... hope you like it.... 
now please pop over and check out the rest of the Dt's creations.. and give the challenge a go... hope to see you there.
before I go I need to enter my card in the following..
1.Celebrate the Occasion- childs birthday
2.Bunny Zoe's - Summer
3.Creative stamp friends- shaped card
4.Fashionista challenge- card for a child  
5.Whoopsi daisy - 2 patterned papers 
6.Truly madly- Summer Fun 
7.Natalie & Amy- anything goes
thanks for popping by.. and for you lovely comments ...
Its lovely to know you are out there , and having someone to share with
hugs to you..
 xxxxxxxxxx

21 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card hun - great image, beautifully coloured. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!:) this will be a short comments, but I'll give you the link to my image..and a lot of people have been asked for ut!:)you can find it here http://www.etsy.com

    Type in Search Mitzi digi doodle and she is the first image which appears.
    Hope you will find this helpfull!;)
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, I love their boys images too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. The image is just fabulous and coloured so beautifully. The layout and the way you have attached the twine looks so effective

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super card and a fabulous shaped one too Thank you so much for joining us at The Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Celebrate The Occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card and I love your colouring with the spectrums :D Thank you for joining us for our first ever challenge at Natalie and Amy's Challenge.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning lis.i love the shape and fab image and distressing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog through LOTV on facebook, fantastic cards, your colouring is amazing, hugs Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, thanks for sharing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous.Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, so funny, but without bold colors. And - yes - I always find something else when I rummage about my stash LOL Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, sweet image. Glad you could join us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card - beautiful colouring and the circle just fits the image perfectly...I can image him swinging. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Fashionista. hugs, Pat K.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet little shaped card! The distressing is a nice detail and I love the colors and papers you've used. The image is adorable and you've colored it so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card loving the shape, papers and that cute image a super card, thank you for joining our challenge at whoopsie daisy this week.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely card, your colouring is fab.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Celebrate the Occasion this week, Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable!
    Love the image and you did a super job with the coloring!!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this time. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simply adorable. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete