Pages

Followers

Thursday, 9 August 2012

Lili's Little Fairies - Monochrome

Hiya!!!! I'm Baack! 
Did ya miss me? LOL!
Like I said, its a busy old start to the day.. I am back with you share this week Lili's little fairies next challenge. this week the theme is monochrome. this can be a tricky one, but I sure enjoyed the challenge.



Now this little sweetie is called "Rosie Posy", she is coloured with my spectrums using EB7,EB5,EB2,EB1,GB10,GB8,GB6.&GB1 then a touch of TN3,TN2,PP2,& FS4 for the face.




 the papers are ( again) my newly rediscovered papers from pink Petticoat called "Old Fashioned Girl".. you can get them for half price at the moment too.... and there are oodles of yummy designs.  they are all matted on kraft card. The doily is inked with Brushed Corduroy DI, the punch is MS, scrap of lace and button twine to tie it, from the ribbon girls. the sentiment is LOTV sentiment tags. thats it really.. simple. 
so, for a little more inspiration pop over to see the rest of my talented teamies creations, and check out the fabby prize... 
I would like to enter this in..
1.Cards & more - anything goes
2.Fussy & Fancy- vintage with lace & distressing
3.Sweet stampin-text (on papers)
4.Deep Ocean - Anything goes
5.Shopping our stash- monochromatic
6.Outlawz- birthday card & anything goes
7. The Ribbon girls - pearls, bow,lace
8. Dream valley challenge- die cuts & punches 

til, next week... thanks for joining me this morning, your comments mean a lot.
hugs xxxx

20 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Lis - sweet image, gorgeous papers and you have pulled the colours off perfectly. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring Lis - a lovely make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG !!!
    She is so adorable in the colors you gave her, such a sweetie *hach
    You did an amazing job looks perfekt to me
    Hugs hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the image and the soft colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin'! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love this lis.your colouring of the sweet image is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Nice coloring. Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Lis! Love the monochromatic look and the colouring is just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card.. beautiful soft colours! your colouring is AmAzing.. fabulous detail.. Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy & Fancy... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your gorgeous card Lis, its so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lis, what a lovely card. Love the stamp, your colouration is stunning and the arrangement is great.
    Thank you very much for joining us at Cards und More Challenge.
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely colours and fabby colouring! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  13. O wow I love this, so beautiful and so pretty, love the image and style. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable image, great coloring, and beautiful soft colors. Well done!

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lis
    You asked about free photo (girls/sea). I found it in too different places one that I can remember is http://vintagemadeforyou.blogspot.co.uk/
    If you have any problems finding it let me have your email address and I will email it to you.
    Many thanks, Sharon
    http://uksharon-colouringforpleasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card with the sweetest image! So happy you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Lis

    I stumbled across your blog. Always a pleasure seeing another crafter getting pleasure from what they do.

    Your cards are more sophisticated than anything I have done.

    I sometimes make my own Christmas cards, I make lino cuts and print them on my old hand press.

    Im'e a gilder and use gold leaf and imitation gold leaf rather a lot.

    Have you thought of gilding onto paper?

    It's really quite easy to gild onto paper, there are now modern gold sizes that are simple to use, and there are various ways to create antique and distressed finishes as well., like the crackle glaze and antique glaze.

    If you have a moment, pop over to my site, there is quite a lot about gilding onto paper, in particular there is an old bookbinders recipe which you can use to make really authentic looking imitation vellums and parchment papers from ordinary papers.

    Good luck to us all.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gloryous!! Stunningly beautiful.
    Thanks for playing at DVC
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this, the colours are spectacular :-) Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley challenges, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop over and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/winner-of-my-candy-and-new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete