Pages

Followers

Thursday, 16 August 2012

Lili's Little Fairies - oh so girlie

hello my lovelies.. how the devil are you???
Its a busy old Thursday , and I'm back to share with you my LLF Dt card... 
The theme this week is "Oh So Girlie"...
I had to use one of my newest purchases.. love these two...
choosing which LOTV stamp was the hardest.. the girlie bit was easy!

the papers are by nitwits.. thimbles and threads. the image is called "Coffee break" , coloured with my Spectrum noirs , the flowers are from WOC, the sentiment is also LOTV.





I really adore all the detail on this stamp... even the handbags.. fabulous....
any hooo please check out the rest of the DT's creations.. and give the challenge a go.. there is a fabby prize for the winner.. and who really need an excuse to dig out there LOTV stamps?
I just need to enter my card in the following... 
1.Fresh brewed - no digi's stamps only
2. Stamptacular challenge- Shape it up 
3.Whimsy inspirations -lots of layers
4.Tammyscrapincarner- add some flowers 
5.OSAAT-Anything goes
6.Challenge up your life- anything goes
thanks for popping by... I will be back soon with a little more Mulberry Wood, til then have a fab rest of your day.
 hugs xxx


15 comments:

  1. This card is sooooo sweet. Those two girls are darling and your coloring is just so amazing. The hair on the little sweetie on the left is my favorite part of the card - I guess because that is the color my youngest DD had that was my favorite. I love some brown hair with lots of fun highlights. This makes me want to buy the image and learn how to color better as soon as possible!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun what a super sweet image and your detail is just stunning,love it so much,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girly card - I love this image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, such a lovely image and the colours are so pretty

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card the colours and the image are beautiful.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous lis.stunning pretty image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous layout Lis! I love the beautiful soft colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coloring is amazing.. this is gorgeous!! Thanks for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time!!!

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lis-M this is so beautifully designed and the colours are perfect. Hop on over to Doing Life - for a chance to win some lovely digi stamps to value of 20$.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowereit what for a nice Card you made... Thanks a lot for playing with CUYL and best luck, hugs Ute

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that adorable image and colored so beautifully, gorgeous flowers and layout, thanks so much for joining our challenge at One Stitch at a Time
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,
    I have been M.I.A in blogland recently, and now doing a major catch up to see how everyone is getting on, hopefully life is settling into a more normal rountine now&I can get back to visiting more regularly again. I have loved having a good look round your blog to check out all I have missed, your colouring is always so amazing! truley inspirational work!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG - your card is really stunning!! I love everything about it! - and your coloring is awsome!!

    Thank you for entering our challenge over at OSAAT
    Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs
    Eva`s Scraproom
    DT Member at OSAAT Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete