Pages

Followers

Thursday, 2 August 2012

Little Miss Muffet stamps- Hola Butterfly

Hello my lovelies...well what a week so far!!!no internet, then poor internet.. then no internet waaaaaah!!!!
its so frustrating... its takes time to settle down , i'm told... to me you are either plugged in or your not...???/
Anyhoo I digress... this is special post today, using this lovely image, from a series, in aid of a special charity... here's what Barbara said,"
My daughter was reading Monarch Magic! by Lynn Rosenblatt and in the back had some fundraiser ideas.  Instead of sitting out in 109 degree weather selling cupcakes and lemonade, I suggested we draw images.  Lucky for me she thought that was a great idea!   She has drawn and colored the five stages of the Monarch Butterfly then I added a festive butterfly to join in on the fun - it all comes in a package deal!  During the month of August, for each one sold, we will donate $2.00 to the Monarch Butterfly Fund!  Will you help in her endeavors?  My daughter has even made a card to send them once the fundraiser is complete.  :D "


isn't that just fab?


So here is  the Hola butterfly image....




 isn't he fab??? i love this colourful combo.. and I hope you do too?


So , you can grab your over at LMMS... and get colouring.. he is just sooo cheery.:-)








the papers are scraps from MME Stella & rose,its the last remnants of this old pad... and he is coloured with my Spectrums .
I die cut my white card circle, and sponged witha hand drawn cloud template using Stampi up baja Blue ink.. then I matted it on a scalloped circle of green
card.

check out the rest of the dt's creations today, and take a little inspiration....
i just need to enter this in..
1.Waste not wednesdays- forgotten stuff
2.Die cuttin' divas- anything goes
3.Penny's Papercrafty- anything goes
4.Oldie but goodie- inspirational pic




thanks for popping by today.... I am exhausted trying to amend this post... luckily it was mostly written... but its no fun when your pc hates you:-(
Hugs xx







18 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured, Lis! He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lis, isn't that butterfly just gorgeous?! I'm sorry I didn't decide to pick that image looking at the way yours turned out! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! such a fabulous card. I love the image and your colouring is beautiful. Such a gorgeous colour scheme too.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love this color combo - awesome job Lis as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lis this is a fantasic card I love the image.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww such a cute card Lis! Fab image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in with my WNW challenge hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lis! I love how you have made him so colourful!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, too cute! LOVE the fabulous colors you've used and your patterns are perfect together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning lis.fabulous bold colours and i love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors you picked for papers and coloring! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card! Love the colors you used on the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute image. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous, Lis! Love the DP and the vibrantly colored butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute and fun card. Great image. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh what a fabulous image .. love the colours
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight

    LISA x
    Ps.. have you seen this new challenge blog
    http://heckofachallenge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. These papers are scrummy and I LOVE your colouring. Fantastic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab fun card - amazing colouring.
    Thanks for playing along with us at An Oldie But Goodie this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete