Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Passion for Promarkers- Needles & Pins

Hello and good morning! 
 its fab having a Bank holiday, but I always lose that day thro the week, like I thought today was Monday, then I realised, yikes!! its PfP challenge today, and its my choice of theme.
So, I went with the theme " Needles & Pins", so anything with stitching real or faux ,and a pin really....
 I have been dying to share this card, as I have chosen one of the new Tiddly Inks images  "fluttering by to say hi!"


  I love this image soooo much! and the papers are so lush.I love them too , they are digi papers from Cosmo Cricket, "Odds and Ends" , but I fear they are no longer downloadable..:-(
I have added loads of stitching, and a pin. the button twine is from the ribbon Girls. the flowers are die cut from my all time fav die MFT flower trio.




 I have struggled a bit with the background, as my trusty blender has gone dry on me... I added a little sparkle from my stardust gel pen... the pearls are from stash.
so, please pop over to pfp ,and check out the stunning cards the dt have made... and give the challenge a go.. this week we are sponsored by Bugaboo, and you could win 7 digi's... what are you waiting for ?
I would like to enter this in the following...
1.Tammys Scrapin' corner- lots of layers
2.The Crazy Challenge - Anything goes
3.Kraftyhands - bling it up  (hope the pin is bling enough)
4.Poodles Parlour- Winged things
5.C.R.A.F.T challenge- Fairies
6.Flutterby Wednesdays- Friendship
7.creative Belli- winged things 
8. Thro The Craftroom door- diva/anything goes 
9.Stamp & create - stitch it up
Thanks for popping by... I will be back tomorrow  with another card, hopefully.
 hugs xx

18 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Lis, love the sweet image and gorgeous papers. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lis. I love the sweet image and the colours and layout are beautiful

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh Hun how lush is this on I love that image and the colours and the detail just brilliant hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Lis! Love the colouring on her and the tones are really gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning lis.gorgeous colours and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable card thanks for playing along with us at fbw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lis I just love this. So much eye candy here. Hop on over to Doing Life and stand a chance to win some lovely DigiStamps4Joy digi stamps of your choice to the value of $20 Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, The image is sweet and I like the design, Thanks for joining in with us at TTCRD, good luck in the draw.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card, so cute! Thank you for joining our challenge at Kraftyhands, however as you haven’t used our products your entry will not be taken into account for the prize. Katie - Kraftyhands DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet and adorable. I love this card and I love your coloring on her hair. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope you will join us again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great week.
    I love this entry and your talent is fantastic.
    Good luck this week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Lis. Such fabby coloring, especially her hair. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesdays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lis,
    Beautiful card, love your coloring specially the hair : ) DP is perfect too. Thank you for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner- Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. That image is darling..and all your embellishments just make her pop..love your colors! Thanks for joining us over at The Poodles Parlour for our Winged Things Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, adorable card Lis.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card. I love the colouring on her hair. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty!! Wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is fabulous. Love your coloring and papers. Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete