Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Sugar Nellie fb challenge

Hello my lovelies...how was your day? 
I have been really frustrated with all my pc woes lately, and my mojo has taken a battering..... 
so, I have been dabbling with my favourite kind of images.. and a little Sugar goes a long way...
there is an inspirational image over at Sugar Nellies Facebook page.. and this card is my take on it...


 this little cutie is called "Fairy cakes", coloured with my spectrums. the papers are ancient.. lol! they are MME Fine & Dandy "tickled pink". the sketch is from the Sugarbowl. the sentiment is computer generated.


...,apparently Designed to colour are running some challenges.. and I hope to link this to it.
I would also like to enter it in..
1.The Sugarbowl - Gayle's sketch
2.My time to Craft- fantasy
3.Papertake weekly - anything goes
4.designed to color-Make believe/ fantasy
5.Incy wincy- girly creations
6.Fashionable Stamping - anything goes

thanks for popping by.. I am limping along with my Mojo, hopefully I will be back 100% soon..
Hugs xxx

16 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Lis...totally fabby.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww hunny, this is totally adorable, gorgeous colourwork. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love the image and beautiful papers so I'd say your mojo is returning and I' sure it will be back to 100% soon

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so cute Lis! Love the design of the card and the image is just the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous lis.stunning sweet image and shape and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Your mojo seems alive and well to me!! Really love the layout. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very-very cute card! I love your colors, your coloring, the shape , everything! Thanks for playing along with us at Incy Wincy Designs!

    Myrto

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation hun, just love the colours & the shape is fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet image, a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, your colouring is awesome. I love the design of your card and that image is just sooo cute.
    Great to see you at INCY WINCY this week hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous creation thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous creation.
    Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, really pretty image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us this week at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete