Pages

Followers

Monday, 24 September 2012

Another Tiddly Inks cutie

Hello my lovelies... sorry for disappearing off the radar... I am not sure what happened  to the weekend..all of a sudden it was Monday again...!! 
I just wanted to share this.... I had a card commission, and I was thrilled at the chance to colour in another TI sweetie!


I just love this one... it's called "Happy Bee Day", she is coloured with my Spectrums. The bee paper is a TI paper  called Buggin' out,the hexagon from Mel stampz ( and whats fab is its free!) the sentiment comes with the digi as an extra. the flowers are from stash...I have added pearls, and dewdrops and tiny AB beads.


I have stitched around the image and the matting, and added dots for the background, just to give a different effect!
I am hoping its ok to add a second entry to the TI challenge... and I would like to enter the following...
1.Tiddly Inks challenge- Make it like Asa
2. Joanna sheen - So sweet
3.That Craft Place - Bling
4.Two Sisters -things with wings  
5.Card and Scrap - use flowers  
6.Heck of a Challenge - anything goes
thanks for popping by.. I have some cute Toreads to share tomorrow, as always I am behind on my sneak peeps...
 Til then 
hugs xx

19 comments:

  1. Awwww this is gorgeous. I love the cute image and your colouring is so beautiful. Such fab papers too.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Card and Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, pretty, pretty, so soft and sweet! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow this is stunning hun just love those colours and your detail is fantastic hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really sweet Lis and love the soft pale lemons. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous lis.i love your soft colours and stunning sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Lis love the colours.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card lovely image thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this little bee is so cute! Love this card, it's a really sweet one! Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous and I adore the image too! Thank you for playing along with us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Skønt kort ... 1000 tak for din deltagelse på Card and scrap og lykke til :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh lis the is bee-utiful hun!!! I love every little bit of it!
    thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bees make me smile and this card gave me the hugest grin!! Your coloring is sensational and I absolutely LOVE all the details you've taken the time to add. It looks beautiful! :)

    Thank you so much for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful talent and creativity with us at Heck of a challenge.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lis, she is absolutely stunning! Love every little detail of this card.
    Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow wow super cute gorgeous card, love the image and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy Crafting :-) Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorjuss Lis, your colouring is fab, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this fortnight.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely!!
    I adore your coloring! Fab!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aamazing card! Your coloring is really fabulous. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete