Pages

Followers

Monday, 3 September 2012

Christmas Strawberry Kisses sneak peek

Hello every! good weekend?
well, my has been busy.. managed to get my samples in the post today.. and now I can share with you a first sneak peek of the Strawberry Kisses Xmas stamps launch later this week... 
there are 12 new cuties.. you are gonna love them.. don'y forget check out my side bar to see more sneak peeks from the rest of the DT
<------------------------------
my card,

 the papers are from the Winter Paint Box Poppets cd, and the image is coloured with Spectrums.



Here is a little close up.. fab stamps.. easy to colour... the sentiment comes with the iamge.. I just added a little glitter...
 I would like to enter this in...
1.Amusing challenges - use your markers
2.Pan Pastel - all about stripes
3.Bugaboo - anything goes
4.Little Claire's - best friends
 Thanks for popping by.. now I have got my samples done, I can get on with my next Dt creations, so I will be back to share soon..
 Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Oh Lis this is beautiful such a cute image, and lovely detail.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so sweet! Love the image and gorgeous colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, the image is just adorable and coloured so beautifully

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and colouring

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw so gorgeous lis.i love the adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again today for a fantastic new challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really stunning hun, I love those papers and the image is so adorable and so beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel uk this week it's a really sweet make.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I can say is, wow! You have some great coloring skills! :) Love your shading and use of highlights. I'm so glad you joined in on my Amusing Challenges this week - thanks for sharing your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete