Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Ladybug Crafts first challenge - Anything goes

Hello my lovely blog friends... Tuesday already.. my the week does fly by....
now, I have finished my samples and posted them off and begun sneak peeks.... but I wanted to play with a Day for Daisies image that I won a voucher for over @ TammysScrappin Corner. thank you! :-)
So, what set did I choose.. one I have been drooling over since I first saw it.....



this beautiful image is called " Braid in my Hair".. I have coloured her with Spectrum Noir pens. I have stitched the image onto some kraft cardstock, and stitched the dp's too. they are MME lost & found Blush... I LOVE this pad... I hope I can get another one before it disappears completely.



 I have added a little button twine, and the tag is from LOTV.
I am hoping this would be ok to class as CAS..? 
I would like to enter in the following.
1.Ladybug Crafts- Anything goes
2.Tammys scrappin corner- things with wings
3.Magic in the air- things with wings
4.Unique crafters- Anything goes 
5. Simon  says stamp- anything goes 
6.Deep ocean challenge- things with wings
 thanks for popping by.. I promise I will be back with another sneak peek from the new Strawberry Kisses Xmas stamps... 
 hugs xxx

12 comments:

  1. Wow, absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring is spectacular. Thanks for joining us at There's Magic in the Air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and image and the paper goes perfectly! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning. I LOVE the image and your colouring is beautiful.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely Lis the Hair looks almost real x Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful lis.i love this image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY WORD. That hair coloring is absolutely amazing!!! LOVE!!! I'd also love to see what you create with my tutorial over at Technique Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always loved this image from ADFD and you have colored it beautifully...Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful. Inspirational design. How can i design like this for the Plastic cards? I really appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card and the elements are perfect. This Card is perfect for our Wings Challenge.
    I wish you well in the this week's Challenge. We hope to see you back next week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet lis...what a gorgeous colouring job :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card :-) the image is beautiful and your colouring and all the details are fabulous !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your selection of shades inspires me a lot and it`s better you provided detail as other can get your point of view easily...

    ReplyDelete