Pages

Followers

Thursday, 20 September 2012

Little Miss Muffet Stamps - anything goes

Good morning ! ...
Lovely to have your company my blog friends... i have a busy morning , as always on a Thursday .. First up for me is Little Miss Muffet Stamps... the theme for this fortnight is "Anything goes"... 
so, nice and easy , right?
 I went for a Pollycraft image today, and I used my new papers from the Prima Romance Novel pad.. another lush selection of papers.



I have gone a bit grungy with this one.... the image is Luna Bitterfrost "Stars Rock", coloured with my trusty Spectrums. the sentiment is TLC.


So, an easy challenge this time , I hope to see you there... if you need a little inspiration pop over to LMMS, there is oodles to be had.... 
All, I need to do is link my card to the following...
1.Sassy Cheryl - die cuts
2.Whoopsi Daisy- make it girly
3.Platypus creek- celebrate birthdays
4.Diva's by design - lots of layers 
5.Inky impressions - for a child
thanks for joining me this morning....I do hope you pop back for my next post for LLF.. Tarraaaa for now ...x
.

18 comments:

  1. Lis, I really like the colours you've used here. A gorgeous creation. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, such a great image and I love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cool!! great lo & colourways

    Thanks for joining us at Platypus Creek

    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa this is gorgeous love the colours a great card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa thank you for joining us at The Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week.
    PS...there is a freebie image for you to download called "With Love "
    you can find her here-
    http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is so cool lis! I really love those colours and details...how funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, I love the grungy look and fab papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Lis! Love the color combo and whole look! Terrific coloring and details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous lis.love your lush papers and really fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning! lovely color combo...Thanks for playing along with us over at Inky Impressions =0) Fabi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shading Lis. It's been great being on the DT with you. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute! love the pop of yellow!
    thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Platypus Creek Digitals.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card! The colors are perfect for this image!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card loving that image she looks like she as attitude, lol, the colours and card design are superb, thank you for joining our challenge this week at whoopsie daisy
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the way that youve colored this image :) good luck this week in the inky impressions challenge draw!

    nanette
    dt member

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card....love your colouring and all details....thanks for entering the Inky Impressions challenge!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete