Pages

Followers

Thursday, 13 September 2012

Little Miss muffetStamps- new releases

Hello my sweet blog friends.. lovely to see you back here again...
 today its all begins with some new releases over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps with some new releases ... these sweet creatures are from the pen of a delightful artist called Simply Sophia.. Now since they have a fantasy feel to them , I thought some DCWV papers (which I have had for an absolute age) would fit perfectly...



this is another c6 size card, and I kinda love this sketch with it .Its a twist on the sketch over at Some Odd Girl. 
The die cut is a flourish from Cheery Lynn.


The images has been coloured only very slightly using my Spectrums.now , if you love these cute critters check out more inspiration over at LMMS....
I just need to enter this in ...
1.Use it Tuesdays- Anything goes
2.Dream valley challenges - something old, something                         new(papers,Image)
3.Corrosive challenge - Myth & Magic
4.The Squirrel & the Fox- Anything goes  
5.One Stop Crafts- no floral embellishments 
6.Sarah Hurley -Something magical 
Thanks for joining me bright and early today... I will be back in a flash with my next post for LLF.
 Toodles...

14 comments:

  1. Hi Lis this is gorgeous I love the image.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say you thought right about those papers! This card looks amazing with that rich background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Lis! Fab colouring on their bottoms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really stunning and elegant card. Love the colours. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lis, how pretty is this?! Love the subtle way you coloured the image. Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Lis! I love the papers and how softly you colored the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning lis.gorgeous image and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dimension! Thanks for playing along with UIT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a wonderful card! I love the little touches you gave the image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Lis - love the spots you added. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute image!It's beautiful.Thanks for sharing it with us at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous! I love the sweet image, it looks really striking in outline! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the image and colours you've used! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card. So stunning design. I really appreciate this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete