Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Passion for Promarkers - Green and Yellow

Hello my lovelies... hope you are well?
 Today is the day for another challenge over at Passion for Promarkers  and the theme this week is "Green & Yellow".
we are sponsored this week by Digi Stamp Boutique.. so I thought it was quite fitting to use this image..... Rosie and Dan at the beach.


there are a few "extras " with this set to create a  scene, but I just kept it simple. I fussy cut Rosie out and 3d'd her onto the image . the papers are fantastic, and they are FREE!!!!! these are called "Flopsicles"from a lady called Summer Driggs and you can find them and lots more here....



now, before I link my card.. I just wanted to say that this is my last card with the wonderful ladies at PfP as I have decided to step down..
 I just wanted to say thank you to them all for being so wonderful teamies.. and especially to Denise and Gina for inviting me onto the team... I will miss you, but I will be entering the challenges.. lol!

Hugs to them all...
So, just to enter my card in..
1.Pan pastels- by the Sea
2.Stampin' Sisters- bright colours
3.Card Caravan- pop it up
4.The Squirrel & the Fox- Anything goes 
5.Allsorts- Layers
thanks for popping by today.. it means a lot! I will be back real soon with my next creation.. til then , keep crafting !
Hugs xxx


16 comments:

  1. So sweet!! Love the cute image and fab colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for sharing your card at allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lis! Oh, what an adorable card! The image is SO sweet! And your coloring is marvelous! Thanks so much for joining our challenge thsi week at SSiC!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lis.really love the image and stunning colours.sorry you are leaving PFP ;(

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is sooo sweet. I am loving it! Such bright fun and pretty colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous card, fab sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous, love your choice of colour and your technique is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo this is a bit fabulous... so sweet! Thanks for joining us at the PanPastel challenge xx
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really gorgeous, love the sweet image and those flip flop papers go so perfectly with it. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet fun card. What an adorable image. Love how you fussy cut it. That flip flop paper is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a sweet fun card. What an adorable image. Love how you fussy cut it. That flip flop paper is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card! I love the colors. The image is too cute and goes perfectly with the papers. Thank you for joining us at The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan.

    Happy Crafting!
    Jen (JLJ Designs)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a stunning card. So cute design. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation. I appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, this is the sweetest image...fabulous colouring and your layout is perfect..tfs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card, great colouring and I love your choice of papers, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete