Pages

Followers

Saturday, 15 September 2012

Spectrum Noir Challenge blog launch

Hello my dears... exciting news to bring you today!
If you are a Spectrum Noir user  I can proudly tell you that today sees the launch of its own challenge blog!
waahhhooooooo!
OK, so what is it all about?
Well, we will bring you a new challenge every month on the 15th .You can use any image but you must use Spectrum Noir pens...
you will be able to link you creations here.....
So, this months challenge is "holidays", any kind of holiday really , but I went for Christmas so I can use this new image ..

I have coloured this with my Spectrums...
GB1,6,8 &10. for the hair....
TN9,7,5 & 3, EB1,2 7 TN1 for clothing.
TN3,2 & FS4 for the skin. GB3 & LY1 for the crown,for shoes and on shadows  BG4,2,&1 and BT2 for background..
the snowflake is from the spellbinders 2010 snowflake dies, and the kraft layer is my trusty x-cut punch, then I added a button.



I have added a touch of stardust glitter pen here and there...
 I am loving the look of Kraft on my cards at the moment... ;-)
So, I hope you can pop over to the challenge and get your entries in.
 I know we all will be thrilled to see what you guys are colouring...
so, I will see you there...
 I would just like to enter my card in the following...
1.Shelley's images - Anything goes
2.Diva's by design- for a child
3.Whimsy inspiration- anything goes
4.Anything goes challenge- Early Christmas   
5.Going Grey with Scrap Creations- pick 3(die cuts, glitter&buttons)  
6.LEJ designs- Winter wishes 
7.Make it Monday with kraft outlet- Fall colours 
8.The Crazy Challenge - Seeing spots
thanks for popping by.. have a great weekend.
 hugs xxx

15 comments:

  1. She is too cute Lis! I love the colours on her...especially her dress. A gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She`s so cute, love the fab colouring on her hair, hugs Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the image. Where did you buy it? I dont see a name of the stamp....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, she is a Lili of the Valley stamp called Snow Queen :-)

      Delete
    2. Hi Lisa, she is a Lili of the Valley stamp called Snow Queen :-)

      Delete
  5. A gorgeous image and beautifully coloured...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lis, love the image and fab colouring too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning lis.the image is gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Loving the orange!

    Hugs,
    xx Tracey xx
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card, I love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this simple design! Really makes this BEAUTIFULLY colored image POP!! Nicely done! Thanks so much for joining our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh...I love everything about this beautiful project. Your coloring is just outstanding and the layout and colors are so subtle and soft that the image really stands out. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Shelly's Images.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow such a lovely card and wonderful colouring! Thanks for joining us at Whimsy Stamps, hugs, Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a stunning card. So pretty design. I like the softness of the colors and the that image is absolutely gorgeous. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete