Pages

Followers

Friday, 21 September 2012

Spectrum Noir post - Feint lines

Hello my lovelies.. Friiiday! nearly the weekend! whatever you have planned , I hope its a good one..!
I have a post scheduled over on the Spectrum Noir  blog today, showing you how I colour an image, using a "second" stamping -or feint lines.This takes away the stronger outline and gives your colouring a little more emphasis... its also a little trickier too! But not if you just take your time... 
this is my colouring part way....


...and this is the finished card. I have used my Spectrums, of course. The image is Humphrey "Party Time", the papers are soooo old, lol! They are K&Co Hopscotch.
 Just a simple layout really, matted onto kraft cardstock. The sentiment is from the stamp set,  and I have used my MFT
 die-namics scallop die to cut the contrast scallop. I have stitched the image into its mat, and added lots of dots in IG3,2 & 1 to create a background.
 You can see more detail over on the SN blog...
 All I need to do is add this card to the following challenges.. and get myself off to work..
1.The Perfect Sentiment- masculine birthdays
2.Craft room challenge - Childhood memories
3.Creative Craft challenges- Anything goes
4.Kaboodles Doodles- babies or children
Thanks for popping by... 


14 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, not tried this technique yet but I am going to try soon! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Lis, yet another technique to add to my 'to try' list! Thanks for the inspiration.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous is this? Ohhh think iit will be a while before I master this tho x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and your colouring is wonderful.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so lovely, the soft color hues and the wonderful colouring! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Babies n Children” Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image and you did an amzing job with the coloring! Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card makes a wonderful child's card Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. your coloring is just fabulous! Love this adorable card. Thanks for playing along in our challenge at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Lis, wow your colouring is so beautiful
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This turned out so fabulous! LOVE the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely, and such beautiful colours. I love your colouring technique. Thanks for joining in with our Childhood Memories theme over at the Craft-Room Challenge.

    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the sweetest clown I've ever seen. I've never had the guts to try this technique but it's fab.
    Thanks for sharing at Creative Craft Challenge2-Anything Goes
    Hugs
    SandraT CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your colouring is gorgeous, this is a lovely kids card :-) Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  14. forgot to say thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete