Pages

Followers

Saturday, 29 September 2012

Sweet & Sassy digi challenge- Hip to be square

Good morning, happy weekend!
Its hubby's birthday so I will have to be brief.. 
Just a quick masculine card post....
I was asked to make a DIY inspired card for a friend... when I saw this digi from Karen's Doodles , I knew that was the perfect image 




 He is called Grandpa Fix It.. I love those stripey dungarees! the papers are from Mel Stampz.. what an Aladdin's cave of freebies! and MME Miss Caroline -fiddlesticks. He is coloured with my Spectrums, I have used bits of corrugated card, and distressed them with ink and white acrylic paint.The hammer is a neat finish , doncha think?



So, just to add this to following challenges
1.Sweet N Sassy - Hip to be square
2.Charisma cardz- for the guys
3.Paper Shelter - anything goes
4.Whimsy inspiration - anything goes
5.Emerald Fairies- use a tag
6.Creative craft challenges - anything goes
thanks for popping by... I have lots more to share but I can't spill the beans right now... 
Real soon tho' ...
 hugs xxx

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous male card! Gorgeous coloring and papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is simply stunning hun just love this too bits,amazing detail hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, such a great image and colouring. I love the papers too.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and clean card as I like. Nice character. Interesting layout. Beautiful papers. Great job !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning lis.the image is brilliant and your design is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute Lis! I love the little hammer...a great card for diy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, just love the papers & embellishments!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Emerald Faeries, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card, love your colouring (as always LOL). Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card I love that image and your paper choices, thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faeries Challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent coloring job! Thanks for joining in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it, it's nice to see a masculine card one in a while. I love everything about your card, the colours, the image, it's awesome. Thank you for joining us at A & T Digital Designs. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great fun card! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Charisma this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Masculine cards are so hard for me, but your's is beautiful! Great Job! Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic masculine card!! They are such a challenge for me but you knocked it out of the park!! Great job coloring too. Wow! Thanks for joining us in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete