Pages

Followers

Friday, 14 September 2012

The Sugarbowl Challenge - Fiona's Sketch

Hello my lovelies.. how is your week going... ?
I am busy with a few card orders at the moment, and I have a little DT work heading my way.. so I took a little time out to play....
Now, some of you may know this... but, I LOVE Halloween!!
Yep, even the build up to it.. and I love seeing the cards appearing everywhere in blogland.. I could look at them all for hours.....
So, my card today is based on a sketch by the lovely Fiona over at the Sugarbowl.. there is an additional optional theme of Shabby chic.
I dug out some of my old Halloween papers from last year ,and my even older SugarNellie stamps.. and came up with this....



Now, the papers are FancyPants Oct 31st... and my image is coloured with my beloved Spectrums. the embellies are from a pack I have had forever.. there was soooo much in it , it seems to go on 
and on.they were from K&Co. 
this card also fits nicely in with the latest challenge over on the Sugar Nellie FB page, where you had to use something "glossy, glittery or gleamy"


so, you can be sure I will be back with a little more Halloween inspiration before too long... 
til then I just need to enter this in..
1.The Sugarbowl- Fi's Sketch
2.Sugar Nellie Fb challenge- glittery, glossy or gleamy
3.Whimsy Stamps- Anything goes
4.Bearly mine - anything goes
5.Creative Craft challenge - for the boys 
thanks for popping by today, I always appreciate it.. and thanks for all the lovely comments... 
Hugs 

6 comments:

  1. :-) fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this fortnight, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fatastic card i love the image and its coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card! Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Anything Goes challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lis , love the image and design. Amazing colouring too.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw love this lis.really fab image and stunning papers and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Hun This is one,brilliant image and the colours and detail are just amazing,
    bless you for playing at creative craft challenge,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete