Pages

Followers

Thursday, 18 October 2012

A very special day - Happy birthday Mum!

Hello my dears, how is your crafty week going so far??? 
today is a special post.. there are special dates on your calendar, and today is on of them, my Mum's birthday.. Happy birthday Mum!!!!!!
So, I can safely share my card now...



this card has used a lot of my favourite things, like images from Day for Daisies,, this one is called "birds in my hair" coloured with my Spectrums.The papers are Pink Paislee London Market, the largest of the backing papers was from the ever useful Mel Stampz.. using the dotty background papers...


I have added lots of embellishments, and a Kaisercraft birdcage.I tied the charm on with some button twine.The lace flowers I got from eBay, the post mark was added as a second stamping( I stamped on a bit of scrap paper first) using LOTV Love sentiments sheet. I added a doily a pin, and lots of stitching too!




 I would like to enter this in ...
1.Emerald Faeries-Anything goes
2.Bearly Mine - Anything goes
3.Creative Card Crew- Birds
4.Thro the Craft Room Door- Anything goes
5.Fashionista Challenge - Anything goes
6.A day for Daisies- Pop it up! 
7.Simon says stamp & show-Favourite things 
8.Sugar Creek Hollow- Sparkle
Thanks for popping by, hope Mum likes her card....
 I will be back tomorrow with a final sneak peep before the launch.
til then, hugs xxxxx


19 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the image and the layout is stunning. I'm sure your mum loved it. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,the detail is beautiful, Happy Birthday to your Mum.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your mum! the card you have for her is stunning. I love the image and all the gorgeous detailing.


    Hugs sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just completely gorgeous!! I love that image and your design and layout with all those fab bits just sets it off perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa wow this is so beautiful what a stunning card well done sweetie.
    PS thank you for your lovely comments you are so kind, Biggest Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful. I love that stamp. You have colored it beautifully. Love the layout and papers. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous. I bet your Mum loves it

    thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew Bird challenge

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card hun, love the image and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Lis, this is a stunner. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely card! Your mum is going to love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really pretty card, I hope your mum loved it.
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just beautiful! I love all the details and your coloring is gorgeous! What a perfect element the birdcage is too! I'm so glad you could join us for the A Day For Daisies challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Card! Love the birdcage and flower cluster. Fabby coloring, love the distressing and layers! Thank you for playing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  15. BEAUTIFUL!!! Soooo beautiful!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Fashionista! We always love having you join us!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Breath taking card. I think that is my all time favorite image by A Day for Daisies and you have colored her so beautifully. That bird cage is a great embellishment for it.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lis
    I absolutely love this card - your coloring and design are just perfect!!! Me Oh My - so very beautiful and inspiring. I love this image too! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous!! lovin this image its stunning and so beautifully coloured! thanks for joining us at BMC this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  19. well it certainly is a beautiful card Lis, I bet she loved it, and the 18th is also my bday :) sweet!!
    Congrats on winning at The Craft room door, wtg

    ReplyDelete