Pages

Followers

Thursday, 4 October 2012

Crafty creations- Fall colours

hello my lovelies.... how has your day been? 
I have had a very productive day.. got the little jobs done that I have been meaning to do all week... 
The count down is on for Harrogate.. super excited!!
You would be forgiven for expecting a Lili's Little Fairies post from me, but the team have grown and been divided into two... so its my turn next week... 
Have you checked out the gorgeousness over there today??? 
The theme is a Christmas card for a male.. Ooooh all those cute images to choose from, where does a girl start.??
So, what have I been up to.. well this for starters......


yep, its LOTV! I loved this stamp as soon as I saw it! its so useful.. this card is for my eldest who has just moved again( these students, you know...). the stamp is called "Moving Day", coloured with my Spectrums, and the papers are MME Miss Caroline -fiddlesticks (I think). The flower is from Tim Holtz "tattered florals", i think this is my new fav.....the sentiment is from TLC..


I just added a little stitching and a few pearls. i hope the colours are Autumny enough for the Crafty creations Challenge??
 so, all that's left is to enter this in..
1.Crafy Creations- colours of Fall
2.Penny's Paper crafty- Die cuts & punches
3.Anything Goes challenge - Animals
4.CDees's designs challenge- Anything goes 
5.Thro the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
6.Creative stamp Friends- Autumn colours
Thats it for me today.. if I go quiet for a day or two its coz I am Harrogate bound!
See you there! x


16 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh Lis I love this, those characters are soooooo darn cute, such a beautiful card!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, love the image. Thank you for joining us at our creative stamp friends challenge.
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,fabulous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wow wow its fabulous, love the stamp its just brilliant xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lis! Love it.

    And I've had a fabby day - especially after reading your post on my FB wall. Glad you spotted it :)

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lis this is just so so sweet! I love the cutie pie image...great colouring and it is such a lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable and so gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo cute! And love the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog this time! Good luck in the Challenge.

    Chrizette
    DT Member
    Celestial Things

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous. Fabulous colouring and I love the punched border and beautiful flowers.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow your card is so gorgeous . I love the colours and this super cute image.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw so gorgeous lis.i love your colours and adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lis, this is such a darling card! Love the colors and papers, the embellishments, and sentiment. And that image it just too cute and beautifully colored! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card... perfect image and colouring too, and I love your layout!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Anything Goes... hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining Penny's Paper-Crafty 'Punches and Die Cuts' Challenge. Your card is gorgeous.
    Good luck in the draw. Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beee-utiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet card!!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!

    ReplyDelete