Pages

Followers

Monday, 22 October 2012

Cute Card Thursday - Glitter

Hello dear friend... hope you Sunday is a peaceful one.... there is nothing like a relaxing Sunday..
 I have a nice soft coloured card today.. easy on the eye.. and quick to make.... lots of die cut flowers, glitter, and a pre coloured image... :-)

I have used the very hard to get hold of embossing folder called "Tied together" from Couture Creations.. this is such an elegant design. I have added heart shape pearls at every "tied " point. The flowers are from Heartfelt Creations Aster die ,brushed with distress ink & lavished with loads of glitter.. and a pearl in the middle the die cut image is a pre-coloured one from LOTV .These are called "Romantic Times".I computer generated the sentiment and that was it really .. a quick card :-)


 I hope you like it.. I love my new aster die.... I will try not to over load you with it ..:-))))
I just need to enter this in..
1.Cute card Thursday- Glitter
2 .PaperCrafting Journey- Add some Bling
3.Perfect Sentiment- Happy anniversary
4.Anything challenge- Make your own embellishments 
5.Emerald faeries- Anything Goes 
6.Fussy & Fancy - Anything goes
 Thanks for popping by... enjoy the rest of your weekend!
hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the diecuts and the colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant and beautiful! :)

    Hugs,
    xx Tracey xx
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous in every detail.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the die cuts and the embossing that set off that gorgeous LOTV image so perfectly :-)

    Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy for our "anything goes" challenge - good luck!

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I love the embossing with the touch of pearls! Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for entering our Bling it up challenge over at
    The Paper Crafting Journey !

    I have some BLOG CANDY
    on my blog if you are interested! The Prize is going to be either 1 x $100 or 2 x $50 Whimsy Gift Certificates.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and very pretty card.
    Thankyou for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Challenges
    Huggs
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete