Pages

Followers

Friday, 19 October 2012

Everyday in Mulberry Wood launch

Hello& good morning!!!
hope you are fighting fit???
 Its Friiiiddaaaayy!!!! Yay! I have so much to share but all will be revealed later.... first up, Mulberry wood everyday stamps and cd launches today , at noon! 
I have a  card to share for this....


Aren't these images just divine???? they are so useful, and I love the sentiments that comes with them:-)
so, these are coloured with my Spectrums.. and I have used most GB colours to compliment the Kraft and the cardboard. the die is a Die'sire die -lace border 6




 I have used a little button twine and a button to finish... The papers are fabulous! so versatile! So, make sure you stay tuned over on C&C today.. and grab while you can!!! 
check out the rest of the sneak peeps with the CC DT over on my sidebar..<--------------------------
all that I need to do is enter this in..
1.Ruby's Rainbow - cute & cuddly
2.Stampavie & More- stitches
3.The Perfect Sentiment- Birthday/Anniversary
4.Card Mania - happy birthday

must dash off to work.. But I have a really exciting announcement later .. so pop back won't you!
Mwah! hugs xxxxx

12 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous, your colouring is fab and I love the papers.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL card very well thoughtout such a perfect card for birthdays..Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card I love that image I think it's my favourite. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww tooo cute!!! I love the image and your cards are always just the loveliest. Beautiful work lis :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is just adorable Lis, love the image and fab colours and layout too. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lis this is so so cute, love the corrguated card look too. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, so adorable! I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Lis - super cute image and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for playing along at Stampavie & More this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely fantastic and adorable!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby's Rainbows this time
    hope you will join us again soon

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so sweet! What an adorable image! Thanks for celebrating with The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did a fantastic job coloring that cute image! Your color combination is great, too. Thanks for sharing your art with us at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete